❤️[CH7] Tawan Arb Dao (Prakot Karn Dee): Kem Hussawee/ Thisa Varitthisa/ Chiranan Manochaem

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
for anyone wanting alittle spoiler but beware, it mgiht not follow the script for the lakorn.
okay so after the whole mud scene they ended up staying at a hotel and of course lakorn logic, there's only one room available so they're forced to stay there and wash up since he lied to the receptionist that they're bf/gf. After that, Dao ended up going to a market to buy new clothes and was approached by some thugs there and of course her hero comes to save her. Dao ended up hurting her wrist and he decided to rub medicine on it. She asked him why is he doing this for her. He should be happy that she's hurt.

Korn: “I never thought like that.”

Dao: “Really? I thought if you were to kill me, you would have done it already.”

Korn: “Then I would have left you to die in the woods that time.”

Dao flashes back to their times in the woods and was touched by his actions.

Dao: “What kind of person are you? Right now, I don’t know if you’re a good person or bad person. You used force to bring me here and you’re being good to me…”

Korn interrupts her and says he’s done rubbing medicine and got up.

Dao: “Are you bipolar? So, I can be aware next time.”

Korn ignores her comment and carries her into the bathroom to wash her hair. He asks her that she’s the second woman that he’s ever washed hair for, and she retorted by saying Aunt Chor must like the way you wash her hair then. And he was like who said it was her? The only person and the first person he’s ever washed hair for is his mother. That made Dao blushed a little and Korn pretended not to see and changed the subject by asking her if she really wanted to shoot him that day.

Dao: “If I really wanted to shoot you, you wouldn’t be here washing my hair.”

She started to blush and was about to get up but Korn held her back.

Korn: “Let me ask again. If Khun Chor and I weren’t a thing, will we…”

Their faces were so close to each other that they were about to kiss but Dao’s phone went off. Her dad was calling her. While Korn went to the bathroom to give Dao and her dad some privacy, Dao had the speaker on and that’s when Korn realizes the man he was talking to in episode 9 was Dao’s dad because of the classical music played in the background. He connected the pieces together and was about to excuse himself after Dao finished talking on the phone but Dao held him back and kissed him. Korn was taken aback for a bit but then kissed her back as well.

But everything was interrupted when she asked him” If I willingly become yours, will you stop messing with Aunt Chor? Didn’t you bring me here to want this? If you give me your word, I’m ready to do everything you want.

Korn: “I told you already that I’m going to make her even more crazy.”

Dao: “No. Tell me what I have to do for you to stop messing with her.”

Korn:” You’ll never be able to give me what I want.”

He ends up leaving the room and sees Thada at the counter asking for Dao so he went back to the room and knocked on the door and when Dao opened it (she thought it was Thada) he hugged her for a while. She asked what was wrong and he was like “I just feel like this will be my last chance that I’ll ever get to hug you.”
Thanks so much
for anyone wanting alittle spoiler but beware, it mgiht not follow the script for the lakorn.
okay so after the whole mud scene they ended up staying at a hotel and of course lakorn logic, there's only one room available so they're forced to stay there and wash up since he lied to the receptionist that they're bf/gf. After that, Dao ended up going to a market to buy new clothes and was approached by some thugs there and of course her hero comes to save her. Dao ended up hurting her wrist and he decided to rub medicine on it. She asked him why is he doing this for her. He should be happy that she's hurt.

Korn: “I never thought like that.”

Dao: “Really? I thought if you were to kill me, you would have done it already.”

Korn: “Then I would have left you to die in the woods that time.”

Dao flashes back to their times in the woods and was touched by his actions.

Dao: “What kind of person are you? Right now, I don’t know if you’re a good person or bad person. You used force to bring me here and you’re being good to me…”

Korn interrupts her and says he’s done rubbing medicine and got up.

Dao: “Are you bipolar? So, I can be aware next time.”

Korn ignores her comment and carries her into the bathroom to wash her hair. He asks her that she’s the second woman that he’s ever washed hair for, and she retorted by saying Aunt Chor must like the way you wash her hair then. And he was like who said it was her? The only person and the first person he’s ever washed hair for is his mother. That made Dao blushed a little and Korn pretended not to see and changed the subject by asking her if she really wanted to shoot him that day.

Dao: “If I really wanted to shoot you, you wouldn’t be here washing my hair.”

She started to blush and was about to get up but Korn held her back.

Korn: “Let me ask again. If Khun Chor and I weren’t a thing, will we…”

Their faces were so close to each other that they were about to kiss but Dao’s phone went off. Her dad was calling her. While Korn went to the bathroom to give Dao and her dad some privacy, Dao had the speaker on and that’s when Korn realizes the man he was talking to in episode 9 was Dao’s dad because of the classical music played in the background. He connected the pieces together and was about to excuse himself after Dao finished talking on the phone but Dao held him back and kissed him. Korn was taken aback for a bit but then kissed her back as well.

But everything was interrupted when she asked him” If I willingly become yours, will you stop messing with Aunt Chor? Didn’t you bring me here to want this? If you give me your word, I’m ready to do everything you want.

Korn: “I told you already that I’m going to make her even more crazy.”

Dao: “No. Tell me what I have to do for you to stop messing with her.”

Korn:” You’ll never be able to give me what I want.”

He ends up leaving the room and sees Thada at the counter asking for Dao so he went back to the room and knocked on the door and when Dao opened it (she thought it was Thada) he hugged her for a while. She asked what was wrong and he was like “I just feel like this will be my last chance that I’ll ever get to hug you.”
Thanks so much Thip for spoilers..... I had a feeling I knew what was coming eeekk what a tease... Waiting for that kiss though :naughty2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is so cliche ! lol gives me Hua Jai Sila vibe with all of those leads "fighting" scenes

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Pek is a gentleman even though he doesn’t show his emotions that much. Kem and Thisa have good chemistry. They don’t get as many lovey scenes since they are usually fighting but you see the chemistry when they fight haha. At first I liked the police but he’s kind of annoying now. She’s told him plenty of times she only thinks of him as a friend but he keeps pushing it and pushing it. Yes, I get it he wants to help her but he’s only continuously breaking his own heart. He’s not a terrible person but I’m just bias haha.

Also, here are the ratings for episode ten. This Lakorn is doing really well. Consistently between a 6-7 rating.

http://instagr.am/p/B_l2-4UlHlL/

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I like both n'ek/p'ek! chemistry is good. Seen bits and pieces of today's episode. Can't wait until next week. I'm guessing it'll end next week?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like both n'ek/p'ek! chemistry is good. Seen bits and pieces of today's episode. Can't wait until next week. I'm guessing it'll end next week?
I think maybe two more weeks. I’ve been listening to the summary and the summary is pretty spot on. Theres still a lot in the summary that we haven’t seen yet.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone summarize what happened in
Khun Chor’s office in episode 11? I know Wat confessed that he loves Dao And Dao went along with it too but then Dao did a whole 180 before she left Khun Chor’s office.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anyone summarize what happened in
Khun Chor’s office in episode 11? I know Wat confessed that he loves Dao And Dao went along with it too but then Dao did a whole 180 before she left Khun Chor’s office.

Dao said do you remember this morning when I said I know what’s the biggest thing that would hurt you? Now you know what I’m talking about. Pretty much saying she’s making pek love her and not her aunt. She knows that would hurt her aunt most

Choplae then gets super angry and says what right do you guys have to do this to me?

Then Dao says how does it feel when the person you’re so in love with does this to you? Does it hurt? Then Dao tells her to just wait like how lakorns expose the villains. She said soon her aunt will see his true colors. Then pek was like what do you mean? And she’s like we’ve come this far, do you really think we can actually love each other?
She’s pretty much playing a game with both pek and her aunts feelings is how I see it. Sorry I haven’t watched today’s episode yet but that’s just summarizing that clip.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm thinking of watching this since I'm a fan of Thissa. I saw an EP. trailer of Thissa & Kem and they look good together.

I kind of feel bad for Chorplae, like everyone turning their backs on her. I actually like her.
I'm just confused with the direction of this lakorn. Pranont did not do all that for the clip, I kind of don't believe it and there's got to be more to it?? And also, Kwan (the nurse) has to be part of the mess. Why she met up with Siwat at the beginning as Mr. Mechanic? Her mentioning that she was hurt before (I think that's what she said) to Chorplae, like what is she hinting at? Sidenote, Kwan is very pretty. I remember her in Hi Tech Maid, she hasn't age a bit omg.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I kind of feel bad for Chorplae, like everyone turning their backs on her. I actually like her.
I'm just confused with the direction of this lakorn. Pranont did not do all that for the clip, I kind of don't believe it and there's got to be more to it?? And also, Kwan (the nurse) has to be part of the mess. Why she met up with Siwat at the beginning as Mr. Mechanic? Her mentioning that she was hurt before (I think that's what she said) to Chorplae, like what is she hinting at? Sidenote, Kwan is very pretty. I remember her in Hi Tech Maid, she hasn't age a bit omg.
You will have to wait for the whole situation to come out! The summary explained everything so there’s twists and turns lol.

Gotta like how heroine aint goody two shoes. But is that me or Khem is aging ?
I totally agree with you! Kem does look like he is aging. Also, Thisa's eye bags are very obvious. Maybe the camera quality has too good? jk haha lol I couldn't help but think about their appearances everytime I watch this.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@kjc1994 you have to spoil me if the leads are going to have any sweet moments before this whole thing ends hahaha. I can go read the spoilers but when I read stuff to get a small portion, I end up reading more than what I'm supposed to and I don't want to do that lmao!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
@kjc1994 you have to spoil me if the leads are going to have any sweet moments before this whole thing ends hahaha. I can go read the spoilers but when I read stuff to get a small portion, I end up reading more than what I'm supposed to and I don't want to do that lmao!
Okay! I will be back in here with some sweet spoilers for you lol! I have that problem too, I can’t help but to find out everything haha