❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I saw a post like that too and that michael will play twins and will be the lead for both parts but idk if it's the same series/lakorn or what.

Ntsuab-Ci

Then Mike and Mookda will potentially pair up again? whoaaa. :O That was fast. But I find it odd that the two same actresses here will be in a different series together again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes i read that but the stroyline of this one & the other one with twin was very different so it’s two different lakorn.
By the way should I change the title to thai romanization or keep it.
Up to youuu or you can change to the title of he series "Suparburut Jorm Jon"

All I know is I want to see more Mookda and I got it and this is a plus for me because I like Mookda and Kat llol

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Kat said in her live video that she's pairing up with Mike in a completely diffrent lakorn from the one he's in with Mookda so she won't be in this. I'm guessing this project is going to Pordeecum and they're finally reuniting Porshe and Green after YLM. I wouldn't mind seeing Mookda with Porshe one day either since she's already making her rounds with most of the Channel's top actors in such a short time span.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kat said in her live video that she's pairing up with Mike in a completely diffrent lakorn from the one he's in with Mookda so she won't be in this. I'm guessing this project is going to Pordeecum and they're finally reuniting Porshe and Green after YLM. I wouldn't mind seeing Mookda with Porshe one day either since she's already making her rounds with most of the Channel's top actors in such a short time span.
She can act and is fresh so well done to Mookda

Ntsuab-Ci

Wow. Mookda is doing well for herself. :') I'm glad. & I'm shocked that Mookda and Mike have a back to back lakorn, both of them are series too right? Like wow. I'm getting what I want and more. This never happens, lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If ya didn't know I think Mookda and Michael will have three lakorn together. If ya didn't forget the one with Aump.

So they both have this one, the one with Kat if its confirm and (Soi Nakee) with Aump.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I probably wouldn't be so fast to delete this thread. Some lakorns take time and it may even take years to finalize something.

Ntsuab-Ci

Wait, okay. I'm still kinda confused. This lakorn is with Michael and Mookda and Kat right? Because there has been updates! And their pictures are linked to this title and the covers of the book. Correct me if im wrong tho!

Ahhh!!! They're so darn cute! I'm loving it, haha.

c as tagged

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yes it's the same lakorn. Michael will be playing twins. @dancy can you please take out porshe and green name and add Kat Singha. The first book is called Duangjai Kabot with Michael and kat and second book with Michael and mookda is called Maturot Logan, both part of the series Suphapburoot Jom Jon

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait,,,sorry but can we make another thread for part 2 Maturot Logan? Mookda is in the second part not part 1