❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
OMG
Can't believe Chatchai is actually the first one to bow his head. He even kneeled to ask for forgiveness to Poramin and asked him not to hate Parin.
Nice surprise but still, big surprise !
Even Parin was surprised because all this time, he thought his father didn't really consider him as his son
If Poramin remains stubborn after that, then he's really stupid

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
OMG
Can't believe Chatchai is actually the first one to bow his head. He even kneeled to ask for forgiveness to Poramin and asked him not to hate Parin.
Nice surprise but still, big surprise !
If Poramin remains stubborn after that, then he's really stupid
What did poramin say. I am watching live but i dun get a single word

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The first time Chatchai kneeled down in his life is for Parin's happiness. Finally he's come to his senses that family is more important than winning the enemy. I hope he can get his second chance.

Vico

sarNie Adult
What did poramin say. I am watching live but i dun get a single word
basically, he tells Poramin that he used to think than by beating Poramin, he would finally be happy. But now, he realized than his obsession of winning had made him lose everything that truly made him happy. Even though he has everything, he's not happy. He ask Poramin for forgiveness and even bows down to him (something really important in Thailand : it symbolizes either deep apology or respect). He also asks ¨Poramin not to hate Parin because Parin is a good person and refused to consider him as his father. He's ready to kneel down if he can secure Parin's happiness. But Poramin tells him to go back and that it is useless to do that.

I've basically told you everything, but it's just a short summary of what was told

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Goodness me! Tmr is the last episode. I’m so sad yet so excited.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
mostly family reunion, when Nick and Rina called Parinta mom and dad so touching and Parinta's confession and promise to each other :sad6: Kem's eyes are really expressive I always cry with him during those scenes, and P'Big playing Chatchai is also :clap: one more thing, Mita's dad is cold-hearted again I'm disliking him :mad:

I'm having mixed feelings with today ep but now I'm just sad. it's ending tomorrow :sad6: my weekends gonna be so empty nooooooooooo :worship2: and I'm scared my ass out why there's no snippet of the wedding??? if they cut it for real I will sue :BangHead: anyway Kem Mook ooc in after Chen Na's chaos was cute

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’m just disappointed that Pam didn’t get the punishment we expected for her. I wanted her to go through the same pain than Mita went through
Me too, it seems like she's just gonna die easily. She deserves to be put in jail for what she did.
One of my favorite scenes today. I'm so glad many are feeling the same as me about Kem's acting. He keeps surprising me with how much he can improve. His eyes acting and voice tone in this scene were impressive. Very strong facial expression. I think he has one of the best acting in his gen in all channels. Way to go!
Can’t believe it ends tomorrow. It's been a year since I first heard of and waited to watch it. I'm pity that it's ending but its quality is absolutely worth the wait. I truly hope Kem and Mookda can pair up again soon, they have one of the best onscreen chemistry I've ever watched. Not to mention their acting keeps progressing in the best way possible. Ch7 better not let us down!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, I just saw an interview about mookda and kem and the reporter asked her about the dating rumors and I was wondering will she give him a chance to date her. Can someone please translate for us non thai speakers because I am very curious about their. Thanks
If it’s the Maya Chanel one, this is my take away from it...Mookda joked would you dare court me? Then the joking about how he doesn’t understand girls and that when he learns how to court a girl, he can try. But in the part where they asked who she would choose between Parin and Kem, she said not a player like Parin, but her and Kem’s personality are different. She’s quiet and mature, he’s very playful and out there so she doesn’t know if they can be compatible ike that because there’s still more that she needs to learn about Kem. But she knows Kem will grow more mature. Interviewer asked Mookda if there was a opportunity for her to get to know Kem more, would she like to get to know him more...she said yes if there was an opportunity. In a another part of the interview she said she doesn’t play rough with Kem like she does with Bank because Kem is soft towards her unlike Bank (Bank is rough with her like a big bro)...but Kem is closest Pra’ek for her.

I think the media is too pushy cause they’re young and want to get to know each other better. Mookda has said that she’s the type that takes a long time to get to know someone well before jumping into a relationship and that guys may go away because of that. If Kem really likes her, then he would stick around and they will take their time to see if they’re compatible as a couple. We definitely know they’re compatible as friends.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, it seems like she's just gonna die easily. She deserves to be put in jail for what she did.
One of my favorite scenes today. I'm so glad many are feeling the same as me about Kem's acting. He keeps surprising me with how much he can improve. His eyes acting and voice tone in this scene were impressive. Very strong facial expression. I think he has one of the best acting in his gen in all channels. Way to go!
Can’t believe it ends tomorrow. It's been a year since I first heard of and waited to watch it. I'm pity that it's ending but its quality is absolutely worth the wait. I truly hope Kem and Mookda can pair up again soon, they have one of the best onscreen chemistry I've ever watched. Not to mention their acting keeps progressing in the best way possible. Ch7 better not let us down!
Dad expression is stealing the show here tho

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Dad expression is stealing the show here tho
Big is absolutely a phenomenal actor, he nailed his role here. He made his character evil but pitiful at the same time and I'm not taking it away. I just wanna emphasize Kem's improvement more, which he's doing amazing for his age. Especially in this scene, I don't think either of them stole it but instead, they were both in the spotlight.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Mookda and Kem are really good costars for now and if they stay that way then I think it's great because sometimes the best costars dont date each other.
Yup I used to ship them but now I just let them progress naturally. I'm all good as long as they're paired up again often hehe. This may sound silly but what is meant to be will be meant to be. Let time answer everything :naughty2:

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Yup I used to ship them but now I just let them progress naturally. I'm all good as long as they're paired up again often hehe. This may sound silly but what is meant to be will be meant to be. Let time answer everything :naughty2:
Definitely I know sometimes if they get pressured or meet someone they like they might avoid each other and it gets awkward but we still want them to reunite so let's hope for the best.