❤️[CH7] Sapai Import (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya/Min Pechaya

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
It looks fun....I miss these type of fun ...simple drama...but knowing ch7 there'll be drama
Hahah. I also miss this kind of lakorn. They like to put all these light hearted lakorns to evening. LOL. Prime time lakorn viewers deserve some fresh air. Take a break from drama for a while. :pancarta:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I also miss this kind of lakorn. They like to put all these light hearted lakorns to evening. LOL. Prime time lakorn viewers deserve some fresh air. Take a break from drama for a while. :pancarta:
Yes....mix it up....a really nice rom com....easy...brainless fun watch....there has been soo many dramas....I can't remember much of a comedy storyline..? Angst...n'rai's....omg we need like therapy after hahahaha

On a side note...mik post a ig story of him and sammy. So cute

Zen G

sarNie Egg
It will get subbed! Muse has already posted a trailer with an english sub. They usually sub Min's dramas.

BTW, when will this air?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow only 6 months of shooting and they want to air this so soon. Pordeecom is hit and miss, some of their lakorns are good and some completely miss the mark.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is airing in February. The editing is gonna be choppy. They had just started shootings like a couple months ago.

http://instagr.am/p/B7awrKZl6z0/
Rumor is that there is a rift with ch7 new executive and pordeecom....& pordeecom is saying F you to ch7 that is why they are airing it quickly....rumour is that ch7 reprimand the director because the person help out some1 behind the scene that they were grateful for. The famous direct said F U and is now leaving and sign a contract with 1 hd.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Rumor is that there is a rift with ch7 new executive and pordeecom....& pordeecom is saying F you to ch7 that is why they are airing it quickly....rumour is that ch7 reprimand the director because the person help out some1 behind the scene that they were grateful for. The famous direct said F U and is now leaving and sign a contract with 1 hd.

Is it the director, Thongsanook? That’s the only director I know from Prodeemcom. Wow, drama! Directors and actors be leaving ch7 lest and right.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is it the director, Thongsanook? That’s the only director I know from Prodeemcom. Wow, drama! Directors and actors be leaving ch7 lest and right.
I don't know any director but in general they said (rumor) prodeecom as a company sign with 1 hd....not sure....but that Is the rumor so far... Unless ch7 executive work something out....

Sammy was set (rumored) to leave and now she has 2 Lakers coming up

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't know any director but in general they said (rumor) prodeecom as a company sigh with 1 hd....not sure....but that Is the rumor so far... Unless ch7 executive work something out....

Sammy was set (rumored) to leave and now she has 2 Lakers coming up
It might be him because he’s the one directing this lakorn. He’s been with ch7 like forever and knows so many actors. It’ll be a great lost for ch7 if he leaves.

http://instagr.am/p/B1qGvjYlZIo/