❤️[CH7] Reua Manut: Om Akapan/Grace Kanklao

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Genuine question: How many leading heroes does C7 have ?.
I always feel like I see Om's name everywhere whenever a new project is announced lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Genuine question: How many leading heroes does C7 have ?.
I always feel like I see Om's name everywhere whenever a new project is announced lol.
Hmmm let's see, for prime time.

Porshe
New
Weir
Michael
Mik
Thanwa
Aof C
Win
Louisse Hesse
(Sometimes Kelly?)

Then they also have some actors that occasionally star for them that are contracted by productions

Example:
Pae
I think Om to?

Those are all I seem to recall atm.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

Porshe
New
Weir
Michael
Mik
Thanwa
Aof C
Win
Louisse Hesse
(Sometimes Kelly?)

Then they also have some actors that occasionally star for them that are contracted by productions

Example:
Pae
I think Om to?

Interesting, I'll be honest from the list above I only recognize 4 maybe 5 names & the rest I have no clue about.
(Then again since C7 lakorns are hard to come by with subs it explains my limited knowledge & nothing to do with the individuals and their popularity.)

- Thank You for answering my question :)

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg

Porshe
New
Weir
Michael
Mik
Thanwa
Aof C
Win
Louisse Hesse
(Sometimes Kelly?)

Example:
Pae
I think Om to?

How about Vee and Tui?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

Porshe
New
Weir
Michael
Mik
Thanwa
Aof C
Win
Louisse Hesse
(Sometimes Kelly?)

Example:
Pae
I think Om to?

In addition to the list, there are a few more but not sure if they are freelancers now or still contacted with CH7:

Cee
Es / S
Big M
Mek
Tle
Tui (freelancer but play lots of lakorn with Ch7)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Same! She was in Love at First Hate with Son & Mook recently too and boy was she a huge pain in the ass lol
I think she is a n’rai that realllyyyy makes me hate her and then Pear is the n’rai that does crazy shit but I somehow end up feeling sorry for her lol they are two of the best n’rais of the new generation.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she is a n’rai that realllyyyy makes me hate her and then Pear is the n’rai that does crazy shit but I somehow end up feeling sorry for her lol they are two of the best n’rais of the new generation.
Oh, what lakorns has Pear been in? Not sure if I've watched anything with her yet. Supporting is sometimes a thankless job, but honestly, a lakorn is so much better when the entire cast can act. Because when they can't they ruin things whenever they're on screen lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh, what lakorns has Pear been in? Not sure if I've watched anything with her yet. Supporting is sometimes a thankless job, but honestly, a lakorn is so much better when the entire cast can act. Because when they can't they ruin things whenever they're on screen lol
Pear has been in Kom Faek, Sanae Rak Nang Sin, Duang Jai Nai Fai Nhao, Game Sanaeha, and Fai Lang Fai.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Pear has been in Kom Faek, Sanae Rak Nang Sin, Duang Jai Nai Fai Nhao, Game Sanaeha, and Fai Lang Fai.
Ohh she's the girl who played Vicky in Sanae Rak Nang Sin. That's the only thing I've seen her in, but yes from what I have seen of her she is definitely talented as well.

EDIT: Wait, she's the girl from the Nychaa's part of the Cupid Series too. So I have seen her a few times lol

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The first episode was actually really good at introducing all the characters and setting up the storyline. I feel like each person has their flaw and I want to see how everything unfolds/develops. Carissa is going to get with Nussaba's husband, played by Santisuk. I'm ready to see her ahah she's actually really cute playing rai. I want to hate her but she has this personality where she still comes off likeable.

I haven't really watched Grace but from episode 1, she's a good actress. I don't think she's the prettiest but something about her draws me to her and makes her more pretty than she is. Om's acting is ehh still but him being surrounded by other good actors makes his acting better lol. I liked how he started to have eyes for Grace at the jump. Both of their characters are such good people, wanting to take care of their nephew/niece.

This is a lakorn I didn't think I'd even try/watch hahah cause the leads didn't appeal to me.

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL, i came into this lakorn knowing nothing. I saw like 10 minutes of the beginning and came here since they were so many casts. I thought Carissa was the nang'ek but i guess it's Grace. I like her. I'll have to go finish the episode to see if i want to continue or not. hehe.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The first episode was actually really good at introducing all the characters and setting up the storyline. I feel like each person has their flaw and I want to see how everything unfolds/develops. Carissa is going to get with Nussaba's husband, played by Santisuk. I'm ready to see her ahah she's actually really cute playing rai. I want to hate her but she has this personality where she still comes off likeable.

I haven't really watched Grace but from episode 1, she's a good actress. I don't think she's the prettiest but something about her draws me to her and makes her more pretty than she is. Om's acting is ehh still but him being surrounded by other good actors makes his acting better lol. I liked how he started to have eyes for Grace at the jump. Both of their characters are such good people, wanting to take care of their nephew/niece.

This is a lakorn I didn't think I'd even try/watch hahah cause the leads didn't appeal to me.
Did you finished this lakorn? I just saw the first two episodes and the characters are interesting.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Did you finished this lakorn? I just saw the first two episodes and the characters are interesting.
Hahah yeah! I'm on the last episode this week since I was busy with a family funeral last week I'm not all caught up. I can't believe I watched this lakorn entirely lol. I liked it, there was enough of the storyline to keep me watching without getting bored. I really liked Carissa as Kiew in here hahahah she made the lakorn fun to watch.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahah yeah! I'm on the last episode this week since I was busy with a family funeral last week I'm not all caught up. I can't believe I watched this lakorn entirely lol. I liked it, there was enough of the storyline to keep me watching without getting bored. I really liked Carissa as Kiew in here hahahah she made the lakorn fun to watch.
Aww, I’m sorry for your loss. This lakorn has a lot of morals and characters/storyline was good. I watched the first two episodes dubbed, but couldn’t wait for it to completely get dubbed, I end up watch raw. Lol. I feel sorry for all the women in here. They all wants their life to be perfect but it doesn’t turn out that way. Carissa was fun to watch playing the ratchet character. Lol

Last edited: