❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Will he die though? Lol actually yes he will...itnis the typical formula. Nk and her mom then will leave.
His dad has a heart condition that he’s expected to die. Like his dad warned him that he’ll be alone if he doesn’t stop his revenge. We know how it goes, but I still hope nk won’t take him back. Lol

danwfan

sarNie Egg
I had to put this drama on hold because of Pol. He's such an ass to Pantawan and I will just wait till all episodes are out to finish the drama.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn pisses me off to the max. Pon is so unreasonable and is easily one of the worst p'eks to exist in a lakorn. IT was good the first few episodes with his a-holeness but there is literally no character development. IF anything, he is worse than before. I don't care about how much hurt he had from his childhood trauma seeing his dad leave his mom. He needs to move tf on and get some therapy! He can't retaliate that hurt to someone who is basically an innocent bystander. Pantawan does not have to endure abuse in the relationship and write it off as love. I enjoyed seeing that Pantawan's biological mom told her to just leave the relationship or let it go because what he is doing is not love... some great advice because it's so easy to tell someone to just make their marriage work. I'm sick of Pon going out with nang rai and I actually empathize with her a bit now even though she takes it so far. She basically asked Pon what his end goal is and whether she has a chance with him... like Pon is leading her on and hurting as well just to get back at Pantawan.

Pon is soooo childish, immature, and a jerk. Pantawan basically married a big cry baby with daddy issues. If anyone wanted to have issues, it should be Pantawan. She literally is degraded left and right, both her biological mom and adoptive mom were looked down as gold digging whores, her biological mom left her, she doesn't even know her dad, her little sister is envious of her, and just because she has guy friends and support she gets shunned for it from not only p'ek but the nang rai and his mom. Like geeeez talk about too much to take on.

I agree, Pon does not deserve Pantawan and they should, I repeat, NOT, end up together. Hahah /endrant. I'm only enduring the lakorn to see p'ek suffer. It's taking too long...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he is the worse lakorn pk.....i didn't like Aum in JLR. I tried watching it again and rolled my eyes in all the scenes. My eyes were stucked up there for a bit.

Sawan B. Pk was wicked horrid too....pon and Bua....i end up stopping that cuz i couldn't stand pk

I stopped this at ep6? But it still have me entertained so I'll continue

I seen plenty worse.....lol I guess I watched a lot of lakorns....

Maybe that is why I'm like eh whatever.....i went into this lakorn knowing it is the typical tired trope but somehow it hooked me.

Lol yes I want pk to suffer....

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I don't think he is the worse lakorn pk.....i didn't like Aum in JLR. I tried watching it again and rolled my eyes in all the scenes. My eyes were stucked up there for a bit.

Sawan B. Pk was wicked horrid too....pon and Bua....i end up stopping that cuz i couldn't stand pk

Maybe that is why I'm like eh whatever.....i went into this lakorn knowing it is the typical tired trope but somehow it hooked me.

Let me rephrase.. ONE of the worst. And dumbest.. haha but my opinion. LOL

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling

I agree but don't agree. In all of the lakorn you mentioned p'ek know that n'ek hate him. But when I watch this lakorn ep11 I don't know how many times she told him she love him and he look like he didn't heard those words. I agree that pon is not the only worst one; kawee (sb) was one of the worst.
I just wish she will leave his ass and never take him back.

meringue

sarNie Egg
Unlike Kawee’s dad in SB, I hope Pon’s father does not die or live long enough to see Pon redeemed himself for being an #$!%*. He’s so mean and cruel to Pan :crybaby2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree but don't agree. In all of the lakorn you mentioned p'ek know that n'ek hate him. But when I watch this lakorn ep11 I don't know how many times she told him she love him and he look like he didn't heard those words. I agree that pon is not the only worst one; kawee (sb) was one of the worst.
I just wish she will leave his ass and never take him back.
JrL.....mistaken identity....again pk cause the hate with him torturing her...choking ..ect..

SB - nk didn't hate pk...he cause the hate with his bad attitudes

Pon/but- bi-polar ans revenge...similar to this lakorn - AGAIN nk didn't hate him....pk cause it

There is more from the vast vault....but i can't think of it and didn't watch all of it cuz i got annoyed.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I hate p’ek! He’s annoying. If I was Pan, I would leave him after trying so many times to please him. I’m so in love with Non’s character. He’s a really good person. Even tho he loves Pan, he lets her go to be with Pol. And even helps pol get her back after she didn’t want to marry him. Then, he’s there for her again as a friend while his own friend is treating her badly. I’m looking forward to his storyline more than pol. I wont even feel bad for pol when pan leaves him.