❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMFAO, on episode 5 and the part where Weir and Steph are in the forest and Weir saying he's gonna do all the typical things that happen in lakorn like after the r, he's gonna continue to follow her and apologize and then kidnap her for months and then she'll have no choice but to forgive him in the end and they live happily ever after. :risas3: I love this lakorn, so much fun.
Hahaha . Sound like my typical lakorn plot in the 90s

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Damn, I want my own Pol now. Funny, witty, passionate, and a fighter for justice, what a dreamy man! Plus, a total looker, oh my oh my! :love:

Weir and Steph are doing a great job and are totally adorable together. I love their characters and all the adult jokes, pwahaha! When Steph said finding fault in people are in women's DNA, hahahahahaha. They have such funny convos that I want to talk about but there are just too many! I love them all!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn. So sad it’s coming to an end. I’m really hoping the ratings get to double digits and these two can reunite soon. I know weir has two lakorns but don’t think steph has anything lined up. I also really enjoy pek and neks conversations. They literally have the funniest conversations and I love that even when they are mad at each other they still talk the next day. Like the episode where she told him it could never be but the next day he was still giving her kisses during the photos lol. They get mad at one another but they don’t get mad where they don’t talk at all and run away from one another. I really enjoy the dad too. He makes the lakorn even funnier.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s ending tomorrow. Kinda sad but I’m excited to see how this wraps up. I gotta say this is definitely my favorite lakorn so far of 2019. At first I didn’t think this pairing would look good cause they are total opposites lol. Weir is super thai looking and Steph looks very lookrung but they have awesome chemistry and of course fit the characters for this lakorn!! Hoping they reach double digits in ratings tomorrow, they truly do deserve it!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i enjoyed it as well. too funny. everyone's so cute in as their character. lol, e voeung! i hear that often on a daily base. for them to use that is so funny.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg! I'm going to Kit Teung Khun Nuu Sheelou and Thosapol so dam much!!! Weir is really something! Instead of outshining his actresses. I feel like he pulls them up to fame with him! I mean not that steph's wasn't well known. But now she's receiving more love from fans. Her likes are increasing on IG more than in the past. She deserves it!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg so many kissing scenes in the last episode! I wish we could of seen a baby for them though lol and I wish the last part had a kiss but I guess it will do haha! So sad this is over cause this was the most relaxing, fun, and cute lakorn I’ve seen in a while.

Last edited:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
This just ended and I want to watch it. Can someone kindly share the link to the English subs since I do not understand Thai language. Thanks in advance...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, finally watched the ending fully! I have to say I did enjoy their kissing scenes and I wish they had one at the end but the ones throughout the episode made up for it. I’m glad we got a story for everyone at the end. I wish they showed the evil lady in prison but I’m just going to assume her and her daughter are locked up there and are living miserably lol. I enjoyed all the characters in this lakorn. None of them made me annoyed tbh and the evil people were evil but the pranangs always found a way to defeat them. I love pek and neks relationship. They are so cute and pek is so in love with nek it just makes the story so much better haha. Mae Pong is definitely rich and crazy her husband didn’t even know she was that rich lol. The ending was a very pretty scene. I loved where they filmed it but I did wish the pranangs had a kiss in that scene but like I said, the other kissing scenes made up for it especially the one in front of the whole family. I loved how they got the whole family involved and were cheering the leads on! That one was so cute and funny! One thing I wish they did add was pranangs having a baby but I’m fine without it since we can just imagine lol. Overall, I really enjoyed this lakorn. Definitely my favorite lakorn so far in 2019! The leads had great chemistry and I’m very curious to see the ratings for the last episode. I would not mind seeing them pair up again soon!! Definitely enjoyed every episode and glad there was finally a light, cute, and funny lakorn. I haven’t watched one like this in a while and this was awesome! Last but not least, stephany is body goals! I wish my body was like here. She isn’t super slim like most neks.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm enjoying this lakorn! But just wondering if anyone can kindly explain what E-Veung means when Weir calls Steph that and everyone else.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
11.4 is awesome!!! They finally reached double digits!!! So happy for them!! This is the highest rated ending episode of the year for lakorns I believe as of now haha.

Last edited: