❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today’s episode was so cute!! So many FIN scenes. Mother in law is finally softening up and next week she will finally know everyone’s true colors. I get so excited on the weekends just for this lakorn. Super fun and stressfree lol.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Today’s episode was so cute!! So many FIN scenes. Mother in law is finally softening up and next week she will finally know everyone’s true colors. I get so excited on the weekends just for this lakorn. Super fun and stressfree lol.
What do you mean know everyone’s true colors? I have not seen any eps this week lolz...

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Right! This lakorn is pure funny and stress free! Makes me laugh so much! FIN to the MAX! And Happy! Man how many lakorn does weir have already lined up? Cause I'm gonna need a stephweir reunion. And for sure gonna have withdrawal!
http://instagr.am/p/Bznm0qdH_Ia/
What I know, he has one with Mookda (I kinda waiting to see how will the pairing work) and with Thisa.

Yes, I agree with you. I'm enjoying this lakorn too. I just finished the episode 3 but I'm waiting to Thippy to sub it all so I can have a marathon haha. It has everything that makes me enjoy in a lakorn.

I hope stepweir will happen soon haha. I would like spicy and hot lakorn haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just started this! & Man, Weir be having some funny ass lakorns lately, haha. He's so adorable in these funny roles, I want more roles like these for him now. I love Steph's thai-english convos. Kkay, time to go back to watch the rest of the episodes!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LMFAO, on episode 5 and the part where Weir and Steph are in the forest and Weir saying he's gonna do all the typical things that happen in lakorn like after the r, he's gonna continue to follow her and apologize and then kidnap her for months and then she'll have no choice but to forgive him in the end and they live happily ever after. :risas3: I love this lakorn, so much fun.