❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to ch7hd_dramasociety

BigM and Preaw are reuniting apparently. Nat Natasha is also said to be in this.

BigM and Preaw surprised me in Pleng Ruk Pleng Puen, they surprisingly had a lot of chemistry and I really liked them together. Hopefully this happens soon.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What’s the storyline to this?
From what I can gather from the novel synopsis this is a revenge lakorn. Linin (Preaw) is a woman who flirts around for fun with a lot of guys but is never serious with them. She causes one man to fall so in love with her that he leaves his fiancée, causing her to commit suicide and leaving their mother disabled after a stroke. The fiancée's brother, Tinapat (BigM) is so heartbroken over his sister's death and his mother's condition that he hunts down the woman that caused this all and Linin for the first time falls in love.

This sounds so cliche, I love it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
From what I can gather from the novel synopsis this is a revenge lakorn. Linin (Preaw) is a woman who flirts around for fun with a lot of guys but is never serious with them. She causes one man to fall so in love with her that he leaves his fiancée, causing her to commit suicide and leaving their mother disabled after a stroke. The fiancée's brother, Tinapat (BigM) is so heartbroken over his sister's death and his mother's condition that he hunts down the woman that caused this all and Linin for the first time falls in love.

This sounds so cliche, I love it!
Sounds like a remake. BigM is hot when he’s in an aggressive role. Looking forward to these two together again!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't wait to see Preaw play this type of role. I've been a fan of Preaw since her evening lakorn days. I hope this one turns out well. Although I'm not too big of a fan of Ch7's editing. Please don't disappoint.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He looks good clean shaving

I got used to the facial hair

Reading the summary sounds like a remake but watching the teaser...I have no idea