❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Thank you so much !

the black out scene was so so cute and funny.
Yes. It was really cute. They are now having feels. :love: :naughty2:

Montira on the other hand, needs to be bitch-slapped. Arrrrrrgh. So mad.

Ep 10 preview
Dis bit*h, Mon. What trick is she gonna use now? Oh, new boy, who dis? Time for more misunderstandings and jealousy.
We need an army to get rid of her. Why is Khun Taen so nice to her? Arrrgh.

The new boy is the brother of Fuenglada's best friend.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
We need an army to get rid of her. Why is Khun Taen so nice to her? Arrrgh.

The new boy is the brother of Fuenglada's best friend.
Ohhhh. Let me guess. He likes her?

Okay so I've only watched 5 episodes with eng sub. Can someone clarify Lada and Than's living arrangement. Are they marry? Fake cohabitation to ward off Sia?

Ohhhh. Let me guess. He likes her?

Okay so I've only watched 5 episodes with eng sub. Can someone clarify Lada and Than's living arrangement. Are they marry? Fake cohabitation to ward off Sia?
hahaha. NO!
He does not like her like that. She is his first wife's friend and had helped with the daughter since the wife died.

He married her to protect her from Sia but she thinks he married her for her body. That's why she's been "protecting" herself from him at night. :risas3: :risas3:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really enjoyed yesterday's episode! My heart was beating with Khun Than and Lada, lol. They were so close! T-T If the lady had just waited a bit more... Tai is the true mvp though. Haha. Tai is us.
It's nice seeing Than being in that stage when you first start liking someone. he's all smiley and happy, hehe. it's so adorable to see. they both just kept replaying the scene in their heads. :3
too bad mon is causing troubles tho.. sigh. Lada won't have a full convo with Than anymore and poor Than is confused. and this misunderstanding and confusion to continued next week.

Last edited: