❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha. NO!
He does not like her like that. She is his first wife's friend and had helped with the daughter since the wife died.

He married her to protect her from Sia but she thinks he married her for her body. That's why she's been "protecting" herself from him at night. :risas3: :risas3:
So he is kind of like another Khun Than? a widow with a daughter?

So they are legally married?
I said "WOAAAHH!" when Khun Than went in for another kiss OMG LOL. This is not a big deal but Khun Than going for another kiss shortly after the first?? Gentleman Than doing that?? Thats crazy to me lool.
http://instagr.am/p/CB0dxuQJgDF/
Yo, that second kiss! *chef's kiss*

So he is kind of like another Khun Than? a widow with a daughter?

So they are legally married?

Yo, that second kiss! *chef's kiss*
Huh? I think I might have answered for the wrong character. Who are you asking about?
I was commenting about Khun Than.

and "chef's kiss" FTW. :cheer:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Huh? I think I might have answered for the wrong character. Who are you asking about?
I was commenting about Khun Than.

and "chef's kiss" FTW. :cheer:
LOLS I'm confused too. Let me figure out where the miscommunication is.

Ohhhh. Let me guess. He likes her?
I was talking about the new male character, Lada's best friend's brother. Making the conjecture that he probably likes her.

hahaha. NO!
He does not like her like that. She is his first wife's friend and had helped with the daughter since the wife died.
I think you were talking about Mon here..?

So is Khun Than legally married to Lada?
And is it Than or Taen? Phonetically they sound very different in my head but I've been seeing both spellings.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Moona

sarNie Hatchling

I was talking about the new male character, Lada's best friend's brother. Making the conjecture that he probably likes her.

And is it Than or Taen? Phonetically they sound very different in my head but I've been seeing both spellings.
my interpretation is that the are not legally married as Than said it himself. They live together in the same house and room but nit legally married.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
OMG. I was surprised with that second kiss that I had to rewatch like 10 extra times. :risas3:
Weir is such a good on screen kisser. I am literally on the floor...:drooling:
i think we were all delightfully surprised :D really didn't expect him to kiss her twice in that scene.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed yesterday's episode! My heart was beating with Khun Than and Lada, lol. They were so close! T-T If the lady had just waited a bit more... Tai is the true mvp though. Haha. Tai is us.
It's nice seeing Than being in that stage when you first start liking someone. he's all smiley and happy, hehe. it's so adorable to see. they both just kept replaying the scene in their heads. :3
too bad mon is causing troubles tho.. sigh. Lada won't have a full convo with Than anymore and poor Than is confused. and this misunderstanding and confusion to continued next week.
me too! i loved it so much. it was very good entertainment for a good 30 minute despite not understanding thai... i think the scene flashed back at least almost 10 times between the both of them LOL :)

Oh, hahahah. Yes, the best friend's brother likes Fuenglada (I thought you were talking about why Than is nice to Mon so I answered loudly NO. LOL)

i think we were all delightfully surprised :D really didn't expect him to kiss her twice in that scene.
I am now excited for next week. I thought we are going to have to watch evil Mon and be all mad but I guess there is something to jealousy. We get some passionate moves out of the gentleman. I'll take that. :naughty2:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
‘Those scenes are so cute. They really do need to pair up again
my interpretation is that the are not legally married as Than said it himself. They live together in the same house and room but nit legally married.
The marriage part is a little confusing since they didn’t show a marriage certificate signing. It could have happened but just not shown. In this version Lada got her way and didn‘t hold a wedding which I’m glad they changed that part. In the old version, they had a public wedding with sai baht and everything. I hope they put a wedding part in at the end so that it happens because of love like Than said to Thai. I think in the preview, Than was worried that Lada told Gawin that they haven’t consummated the marriage which to many means that their marriage isn’t true yet...he’s so jealous ☺

Last edited:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, hahahah. Yes, the best friend's brother likes Fuenglada (I thought you were talking about why Than is nice to Mon so I answered loudly NO. LOL)
HELL TO THE NO to Khun Than liking Mon. I would gag. I'm glad he just sees her as his first wife's friend and like only tolerates her. I'm already really disappointed in Tai, I don't want to dislike Khun Than.