❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
A fan of Now so checked out episode 1. Not a fan of too much actions, but I like it and the storyline is intriguing. Haven’t watched lakorn with this type of pra’ek background in a while. Usually it’s rich guy/poor girl. The pairing is very cute and actually anticipating each episode lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes because he is out for revenge...but lots of kiss/sweet scene. Poor Now...the sins of her father ...sigh....but wow shower scene....shirtless and kissing...kem is a lucky boy hahaha
I don’t even really know the storyline to this. Lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hey, am I the only one who thinks Kem REALLY looks like Noom Sornram ? At first, I thought it was him !
And though I don’t like Now very much (sorry to her fans), I’m excited for this because Kem looks amazing !

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I might just join that fan club lol. Now if they can only do something about that head of hair. Update to date with this lakorn:risas3:
Kem's hair is like all the 90s pra aek. His total look is throwback to 90s leads ahahah he reminds me of the lead from all the way back to Pla Bu Thong that's how 90s he looks lol but manlier lol He's very stiff but that's ok for now coz he's a newbie and he passed the looks test. Good for ch7. I haven't seen ch3 breakout a good looking newbie in ages so I don't know what their future is gonna be like lol Kem is getting mixed reviews with Thai fans tho. I was reading pantip and there are several threads questioning his abilities and prospects but maybe they'll change their minds when he takes off his shirt lol where is this scene? Already ep 3 and I dont' remember seeing one? Actually his stiffness and awkwardness works with the personality of his character lol Haven't really seen the lead's chemistry yet but I tuned in coz the trailer had that kiss I was like ok... lol so maybe the chemistry is coming hahaah The lakorn is ok. I liked ep 1, 2-3 were kinda boring I barely paid attention but I still predicted the entire storyline lol

Pla bu thong pra aek lol
http://instagr.am/p/9EAHECGLGy/

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Kem's hair is like all the 90s pra aek. His total look is throwback to 90s leads ahahah he reminds me of the lead from all the way back to Pla Bu Thong that's how 90s he looks lol but manlier lol He's very stiff but that's ok for now coz he's a newbie and he passed the looks test. Good for ch7. I haven't seen ch3 breakout a good looking newbie in ages so I don't know what their future is gonna be like lol Kem is getting mixed reviews with Thai fans tho. I was reading pantip and there are several threads questioning his abilities and prospects but maybe they'll change their minds when he takes off his shirt lol where is this scene? Already ep 3 and I dont' remember seeing one? Actually his stiffness and awkwardness works with the personality of his character lol Haven't really seen the lead's chemistry yet but I tuned in coz the trailer had that kiss I was like ok... lol so maybe the chemistry is coming hahaah The lakorn is ok. I liked ep 1, 2-3 were kinda boring I barely paid attention but I still predicted the entire storyline lol

Pla bu thong pra aek lol
http://instagr.am/p/9EAHECGLGy/
Thanks for the visual:pancarta: and what age was that picture, was he 14yo or something? There are actors that have been in the industry for a while and still improving, so Khem has an advantage. He's very young and have time to invest to improve vocally ( don't like his voice tone), visually, and physically too lol. Agree that he's stiff but he's watchable compared to the current newbies in channel 3 and some current leading pra'eks. As for his role in this lakorn, I am liking the pra'ek showing unconcerned or he's indifferent during interactions with nang'ek, although it seem like he cares lol. I enjoyed all three episodes and already figured out the storyline cause it wasn't hard (such a typical storyline) figuring out who his parents were and who his mom is now lol. You have to be clueless not to pick that up from the flashbacks. Pace of the episodes are slow, but main storyline is moving fast. Waiting for those skinship and shirtless Khem too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like his hair....

I saw him with maggi and find him wicked adorable! He acting his ok for a freshy. He has such a playful attitude.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the visual:pancarta: and what age was that picture, was he 14yo or something? There are actors that have been in the industry for a while and still improving, so Khem has an advantage. He's very young and have time to invest to improve vocally ( don't like his voice tone), visually, and physically too lol. Agree that he's stiff but he's watchable compared to the current newbies in channel 3 and some current leading pra'eks. As for his role in this lakorn, I am liking the pra'ek showing unconcerned or he's indifferent during interactions with nang'ek, although it seem like he cares lol. I enjoyed all three episodes and already figured out the storyline cause it wasn't hard (such a typical storyline) figuring out who his parents were and who his mom is now lol. You have to be clueless not to pick that up from the flashbacks. Pace of the episodes are slow, but main storyline is moving fast. Waiting for those skinship and shirtless Khem too.
It is slow, there's a lot of mv scenes already hahahhah if you can't predict this storyline you're not paying attention or doing some fake watching lol When I saw nang ek's dad, I was like, he's a villain lol look at how he's dressed ahahaa

What's good about the long lost mommy/son search, the gold crusted baby hand and footprints lol I was dying ahahaha let's see if there is going to be a need for a blood transfusion in a future episode lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It is slow, there's a lot of mv scenes already hahahhah if you can't predict this storyline you're not paying attention or doing some fake watching lol When I saw nang ek's dad, I was like, he's a villain lol look at how he's dressed ahahaa

What's good about the long lost mommy/son search, the gold crusted baby hand and footprints lol I was dying ahahaha let's see if there is going to be a need for a blood transfusion in a future episode lol
Blood transfusion like when the villian dad needed one in "Look Maai Klai Ton" ( lol same dad too)? These productions, ff not making remakes then it's rehashing the same storylines from way back.

-Spoilers - so don't read if you don't want to know-
The gold plated hand/footprints plaque was silly lol. The story his aunt told him was his mom just given birth and dad was killed on his way to visit her, but somehow she managed to get the plaque prints done before the baby 'died' in the car accident? silly...