❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Now Tisanart is such a looker ! At last a role that is different from usual flower vase ones ! Wished her hair was like in drama Kularb Len Fai (she was sooooo hot in that one she outshined curvier Stephanie !).
http://instagr.am/p/BzJ6D7SlA4m/ Am I the only one laughing during that scene ? I mean she is pretty but the dancing is so awkward ? Loool
In Kularb Lang Fai, I thought all three girl did a great job portraying their role. It was Stephanie first big role so she was good. Heck, she’s better than Poo in the acting dept. the actress who stood out the most for me is Bo Thunyasupan. That girl can act, she went from being timid to crazy! Too bad she doesn’t act anymore.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
In Kularb Lang Fai, I thought all three girl did a great job portraying their role. It was Stephanie first big role so she was good. Heck, she’s better than Poo in the acting dept. the actress who stood out the most for me is Bo Thunyasupan. That girl can act, she went from being timid to crazy! Too bad she doesn’t act anymore.
I meant in the look department Now outshined everyone especially during the sexy game vs Stephanie. Wished ch7 gave her more daring grey roles. Kularb Len Fai and her latest lakorn with New W remain her best look

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I meant in the look department Now outshined everyone especially during the sexy game vs Stephanie. Wished ch7 gave her more daring grey roles. Kularb Len Fai and her latest lakorn with New W remain her best look
Lol, Now supposed to outshine everyone cus she is the n’ek in that lakorn, right. I think Stephanie benefit the most from KLF, she got offered more hit lakorns after that. I thought she was really pretty in there. Anyway I didn’t really finish remake of KLF, cus it got stupid. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nk is suppose to out shine but that doesn't always happen

From the teaser Pk is getting revenge on Nk dad.
Nk a lil brat lol

rae

sarNie Adult
Ooh, thippy is gonna be subbing this!

Now looks so good with this haircut and color, she looks a lot more glamorous. She's so versatile with all these different styles that she can pull off.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, Now supposed to outshine everyone cus she is the n’ek in that lakorn, right. I think Stephanie benefit the most from KLF, she got offered more hit lakorns after that. I thought she was really pretty in there. Anyway I didn’t really finish remake of KLF, cus it got stupid. Lol
Lol channel sure has its favourites. They even promote the likes of Peak over Sammy or Now (Sammy case is worst)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
These 2 are soo cute! Kem is funny. The director let him adlib. The host ask him about the kiss scenes...lucky guy he gets to kiss her a lot hahaha...steamy kisses....

Poor kem...get prank and tease by her...he is too much of a fan boy to prank her

She ask now if she's ok...kem was like ya of course hahaha....can't wait for more ep before I start

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
These 2 are soo cute! Kem is funny. The director let him adlib. The host ask him about the kiss scenes...lucky guy he gets to kiss her a lot hahaha...steamy kisses....

Poor kem...get prank and tease by her...he is too much of a fan boy to prank her

She ask now if she's ok...kem was like ya of course hahaha....can't wait for more ep before I start
yeah, they are definitely cute together. I’m also waiting for more episodes so I can start watching. From the LV, looks like there’ll be a lot of drama to come.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yeah, they are definitely cute together. I’m also waiting for more episodes so I can start watching. From the LV, looks like there’ll be a lot of drama to come.
Yes because he is out for revenge...but lots of kiss/sweet scene. Poor Now...the sins of her father ...sigh....but wow shower scene....shirtless and kissing...kem is a lucky boy hahaha