❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Belle, the representative of audiences since day 1. :thumbup: She speaks everything we want to say and do to Nim and Ramil. She is the real MVP this week.:clap: She may talk a lot but she is the bright energy for everyone. I love every scene she's in. Jackie really did a great job as Belle. View attachment 39139
View attachment 39137
View attachment 39138

Yes. I love Belle. She speaks the truth. She call it like it is...a great comrade. I find her and the brother adorable. Small scenes but too cute

Ania

sarNie Egg
I'm having so much fun watching Mack and Nim suffer :p :p I guess both of them got what they wanted - Mack can now freely sleep with whoever he wants and Nim gets to have a rich baby daddy :D :D

bit

sarNie Adult
How many months has Nim been pregnant? is she one of those women who maintain their body while pregnant:confused12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How many months has Nim been pregnant? is she one of those women who maintain their body while pregnant:confused12:
She has like a barely tiny bump....6?

Most ppl I know don't show until 6

bit

sarNie Adult
She has like a barely tiny bump....6?

Most ppl I know don't show until 6
We got answer in ep 12, her baby isn’t growing as he should and now she delivered it prematurely.

Not surprising with a mother having mood swings all the time and consuming alcohol. No way that baby going to grow normally.

That still not going stop Nim evil plan. She just don’t want Aim to be happy at any cost.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We got answer in ep 12, her baby isn’t growing as he should and now she delivered it prematurely.

Not surprising with a mother having mood swings all the time and consuming alcohol. No way that baby going to grow normally.

That still not going stop Nim evil plan. She just don’t want Aim to be happy at any cost.
She is soo deplorable....I don't feel bad for her at all....she does it to herself....now she's going to throw herself at Pk even more.

Louis is doing such a fantastic job. I feel for him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't seem to feel bad for Nim. She did this to herself and she caused the harm to her child. The drinking....stress...hate...I feel bad for the child but not for nim. Her end goal is still beating nk and using whatever as a tool... including her sick child

Louis is killing the emote scenes! Wawwa is great evil. I hate her evil but I can't sympathize with though. Some character & rai can achieve that....but I don't feel it here

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Are we supposed to sympathize with Nim? She doesn't has any redeemable points at all. She need psychiatrics help because there are no empathy left in her thinking.

P'Mil doesn't know how to lie....hahaha. Getting caught Aim parents in bed, he is a bit truthful to the end.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nim is still scheming....she is still trying to hurt nk after all they did for her to give love and support. Deplorable....I can't sympathize with her.