❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

bit

sarNie Adult
The amount of advertisement CH3 try to pack into this drama..:facepalm:

Mae Klin is annoying but she gave valid reason to her grandma. They don’t know this stranger.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The amount of advertisement CH3 try to pack into this drama..:facepalm:

Mae Klin is annoying but she gave valid reason to her grandma. They don’t know this stranger.
Her reaction is a bit much but I agree it’s valid. Also technically her grandma put a total stranger over her. Her emotions are justified. Of course we the audience know there’s a deeper reason for her irrational dislike for Puttarn, but at this point in the story, her reactions are justified.

I’m glad they wrote the script in a way that increases Mae Klin’s character. It’s a very a lakorn way of adding conflict to drama. And I’m very glad Namtarn accepted the role. She’s really good.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Regarding the ads… YES. It’s why I decided start watching yesterday’s episode a bit later.. because last week each ep started late so much like I felt like I was watching movie in a cinema. Yesterday’s ep had so many ads… I’m contemplating just watching the show after the live telecast instead.

The scene with multiple Pope.. lol. I haven’t watched this drama with my mum yet… but I feel like I can predict her possible confusion. Hahaha

But all this effort for the drama.. you can really sense Ch3 really put a lot of money into this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her reaction is a bit much but I agree it’s valid. Also technically her grandma put a total stranger over her. Her emotions are justified. Of course we the audience know there’s a deeper reason for her irrational dislike for Puttarn, but at this point in the story, her reactions are justified.

I’m glad they wrote the script in a way that increases Mae Klin’s character. It’s a very a lakorn way of adding conflict to drama. And I’m very glad Namtarn accepted the role. She’s really good.

Along with jealousy....in the preview, she did say "I don't know why I hate her."

Fikachu

Good to be back!
It was in ep 3. Basically the guy said. You need to take care of her. She's my lineage.... I'll gift you with wealth
Thank you for translating! Ahh that's what he said...no wonder I saw a tweet saying so far, no one is genuinely taking care of her. So Gui is taking care of her only because she received that jewel right? Or is it because she thinks she's a higher being who descended there?
I think that Klin has the right to be suspicious of Pudtarn since she's a stranger. In addition to that, she has hatred continued on in this life from her past life. So even though I think she's going overboard with how she's treating Pudtarn, I understand how difficult it is to keep all those negative feelings under control. Namtarn is doing an awesome job with this character. In a way, I can relate with what Klin is feeling too.

Pope and Most went on a morning show today, apart from the Live that they did on DARALive. They appear at 35:25 and one of the OST MVs play at the beginning of the video.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Thank you for translating! Ahh that's what he said...no wonder I saw a tweet saying so far, no one is genuinely taking care of her. So Gui is taking care of her only because she received that jewel right? Or is it because she thinks she's a higher being who descended there?
Both. Grandma Gui believes that she has been entrusted with the task of caring for this angel, with the promise of receiving wealth/rewards.

Regarding no one is genuinely taking care of Pudtarn…. Well, that was exactly Karaket’s situation as well when she was orphaned. Everyone around her took advantage of her and stole from her. That’s how she grew to become cruel.

One of the funniest part from Most & Pope’s interview on the morning show was when Most said he was happy that Reung doesn’t live in the same house. :pancarta: I think while a lot of talk has gone into describing how challenging and tiring the experience of playing multiple characters is for Pope, not enough has been heard about how tiring it is also for the rest of the cast and crew. P’Nong seemed surprised to hear Most say that, haha.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope & Most appearance on the show has been clipped.

He likes the character of Rit the most cos it’s the most natural and fun to play. Also he likes being with Ayuthaya boyband guys because if not for them then his character would be “stuck” being around women: his mum, sisters, grandma, servants at home, haha.

The scene of first meeting Puttan - Bella was attached to wires so although it looked like she was kicked far, it wasn’t. And she wasnt hurt because together with the stunt team they ensured how the scene could be done safely.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I hope the ratings continue to grow and improve. But they’ll likely have one less live viewer in me because I cannot take the ads OMG. I understand they’re really milking all the audience views but it’s really a bit much. It feels like one ad break after every scene.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I hope the ratings continue to grow and improve. But they’ll likely have one less live viewer in me because I cannot take the ads OMG. I understand they’re really milking all the audience views but it’s really a bit much. It feels like one ad break after every scene.
I hope the ratings do as well.

bit

sarNie Adult
I don’t mind add breaks, as long as at least you show a decent amount of the story, yesterday is like watching more ads than the actual story