❤️[CH3] Piphob Himmaparn (Minds at worlk) | Louis Scott & Yam Matira

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes! Ch3 definitely needs something fun to shake things up a bit, plus the re-runs are driving me nuts when they have so much stock lakorns that still need airing. I kinda have my hopes that this will get decent ratings, because everyone is in need of something fantasy that is far away from the reality we live in right now.
Yes, I don’t get why they don’t air their stock lakorns. They never know, those stock lakorns might surprise them in ratings. Some of the re-runs are getting higher ratings than their prime time though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That little musical type performance they did at the Ch3 event made me want to watch this so badly. It was so cute! Plus such a good cast. Deaw is my man :love:
Yeah their performance caught me attention. I wasn’t interested when they casted the actors at first.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
YESSSS! Finally an airdate, been waiting for this to air, the cgi effects look really good. I'm really hyped up for this, out of the batch of teasers that ch3 released, I find this one the most unique and different. Can't wait! :aaaaa:
Yup I’m excited to see this as well! Hope the air date doesn’t change. I’m hoping this has a good storyline and looking forward to see Louis, Yam again, and the whole cast.

Reactions: rae