❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200708-183408.jpg

Ra: P'Rose, why are you wearing that outfit? Are you going to film drama with P'Thi?
T: I'm not working today. Today we gonna have a welcome home party for P'Ran, remember?
Ra: Yes, you're right! P'Rose now working as cleaner instead of florist?
T: P'Rose volunteer to clean our house.
Ra: But P'Rose is our guest, isn't she?
T: P'Rose doesn't like sitting around comfortably, prefer doing hard work instead.
R: Excuse me, is your name Rose???!!
T: Let's go home so we can meet P'Ran.

Last edited:

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200708-183440.jpg

Ra: You two still haven't made up yet?
R: We're not mad at each other or anything.
T: I am. I'm mad at ppl who doesn't care about themselves and make other ppl worry.
Let's go inside.

Last edited:

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200708-190130.jpg

R: Hey, you. I'm sorry.
T: Because you ran from home?
R: I didn't ran. But yeah, that. Fine, I'm sorry. But what i really want to apologize was for before, when i called you selfish, only think about yourself, doesn't care about other ppl's feelings. But see it now, I just want to offer my support. I realized that now, in your life, you have (not so little) problems of your own too. And yes I know I'm one of those problems but I am trying my best to solve everything as soon as possible so I don't bother you more than I already have. Also, I hope you can solve everything at home so your family can come together and stay as father, mother and daugther.
T: Wait, I think you misunderstood something.
R: I misunderstood?
T: I'm at fault too for causing this misunderstanding. Actually, Ran is my younger sister. Not my wife. Younger sister.
R: Younger sister?

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200708-210251.jpg

T: Here, my photos. That's me, Thirut, this person, Thiran. THIrut, THIran (not sure what he said after that)
R: How was I supposed to know? You always called 'Ran, Ran, Ran'. How was I supposed to know it was your sister?!
T: I was so cute when I was a kid.
R: Ee... You have a bad manner since childhood.
(I don't really understand this part of conversation but i think it goes like this: she made a comment about him, and he be like 'excuse me, careful of what you're saying. I'm the most handsome one in whole school, have so many girlfriends and so on.')

T: Enough about me. Let's talk about you now. How did you and Paul get together? And how long?
R: Paul is not my boyfriend. But he is my closest friend. People just assume we're together and I'm too tired to explain.
T: But I think, he doesn't sees you as just friends.
R: That's his problem. I can't control his feeling. But I already made it clear with him. Okay?!

Aaaaand look at him smiling:icon12:

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200708-212131.jpg

Ra: Did you two already made up?
R: Try asking your brother. He's the one who got angry.
T: I'm not angry anymore. We love each other now.
R: (choked)
T: You eat messier than Rawee.
R: And whose fault is that?
T: Well, Rawee asked, I just answered truthfully.

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200709-070449.jpg

T: The roses show you something again?
R: You don't believe me.
T: No. I do believe you. Honestly, I think I may have believed you from the beginning. But I just lied to myself that I don't. Maybe I was afraid. Since you predictions are so real.
R: Finally you admitted that I'm real deal?
T: I'll admit it wholeheartedly if you willing to tell me that those images you saw, it's related to me isn't? What did you see? Or those images you saw, was it something embarrassing?
R: No. Actually...
T: If it wasn't something to be embarrassed about then what was it?

Last edited:

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200709-072913.jpg

T: Rawee already asleep?
R: Yes. And I also kissed her goodnight for you.
T: Thank you for taking care of Rawee for me. Today I had a very busy day.
R: It's okay. I understand. I've been thinking... I think i'm going to find a way to let Auchai know that I'm in thailand. So you can use me as bait to put him in jail.
T: No way. I won't let you do something like that.
R: But you've been helping me all this time because you want to caught Auchai right?
T: Back then, yes. But not anymore. I can't let anything happened to you.
R: But if you use this method, he might fall for it.
T: I said no. Let's not talk about this anymore.
R: Why?
T: If you willing to tell me about those images you saw about me, what was it about, then I will answer your question.
R: I'm feeling sleepy. I think I'll just go to bed.
T: Wait! I have something important to talk to you.
R: About what?
T: This afternoon, you said that I hated you... to be honest, I never hated you.
R: Even if you really hate me, I'm not mad.
T: I told you, I don't hate you. Especially right now.
R: Thanks.
T: Wait! It's getting farther and farther away from hate.
R: I'm really going to sleep now. And don't you 'W-wait' again.
T: Wait. Wait!

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
View attachment 38804

T: The flowers show you something again?
R: You don't believe me.
T: No. I do believe you. Honestly, I think I may have believed you from the beginning. But I just lied to myself that I don't. Maybe I was afraid. Since you predictions are so real.
R: Finally you admitted that I'm real deal?
T: I'll admit it wholeheartedly if you willing to tell me that those images you saw, it's related to me isn't? What did you see? Or those images you saw, was it something embarrassing?
R: No. Actually...
T: If it wasn't something to be embarrassed about then what was it?
That's so cute. T finally admitted he believed in her prediction from the beginning.

juejie

N.J
@juejie appreciate translation..
Can you help to translate next week ep trailer also???
Thanks...
Here.

Aochai: I said stop! You!
Rin: The job you must do is sending 'fruits' and 'desserts' to sir Wuttikorn, right? (I think fruits&desserts = girls)
Thanapol: Where did you hear that???
Kratai: I saw the pregnancy test. There's two lines. Definitely pregnant!
Rin: Rosita stays at P'Thi's house, I'm sure of it.
Nataphon: Thank you so much, Rin. You really helped me a lot.
Rin: Now that you know Rosita stays with P'Thi, what are you going to do next?
Thanapol: Well, get rid of the person who knows the secret, of course.

Last edited:

juejie

N.J
VideoCapture_20200709-223436.jpg

P: (put his hand on Rose's shoulder)
T: Hold on! You (paul)! Yeah, you just hold that cup, your other hand, take that bread and bite it.
P: The bread?
T: Yes. Pretend like you want to eat it. And you Rosita, lean your back a little, so you won't block the Eiffel Tower. Good, so the Eiffel Tower is in the middle. Good, good. Yes, just like that.
Kratai: P'Thi, i think they should sit closer. Remember, the theme is Lovers.
T: Bad guys are very smart nowadays. If they look too lovey-dovey, it might not look real. The bad guys can tell which one is real, which one is fake. So, let's just do it like this. Hurry up. Action! Act like you want to eat it. No need to stare at her eyes. Yes, like that. Rosita, act like you're sipping... yes, just like that. You can laugh a little but no need to stare at each other too much. Good, good.
R: (smiling at Paul)
T: CUT! I think that's enough.

Last edited:

Ina

sarNie Egg
View attachment 38811

P: (pus his hand on Rose's shoulder)
T: Hold on! You (paul)! Yeah, you just hold that cup, your other hand, take that toast[I think he said toast, i'm not sure] and bite it.
P: The toast?
T: Yes. Pretend like you want to eat it. And you Rosita, straighten your back[<-- i just guess here] a little, so you won't block the Eiffel Tower. Good, good. Yes, just like that.
Kratai: P'Thi, i think they should sit closer. Remember, the theme is Lovers.
T: Bad guys are very smart nowadays. If they look too lovey-dovey, it might not look real. The bad guys can tell which one is real, which one is fake. So, let's just do it like this. Hurry up. Action! Act like you want to eat it. No need to stare at her eyes. Yes, like that. Rosita, act like you're sipping[<--I'm guessing here too]... yes, just like that. You can laugh a little but no need to stare at each other too much. Good, good.
R: (smiling at Paul)
T: CUT! I think that's enough.
What a jealous director haha. He is so good in acting like this. just acts so naturally, making all of us lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
Here.

Aochai: I said stop! You!
Rin: The job you must do is sending 'fruits' and 'desserts' to sir Wuttikorn, right? (I think fruits&desserts = girls)
Thanapol: Where did you hear that???
Kratai: I saw the pregnancy test. There's two lines. Definitely pregnant!
Rin: Rosita stays at P'Thi's house, I'm sure of it.
Nataphon: Thank you so much, Rin. You really helped me a lot.
Rin: Now that you know Rosita stays with P'Thi, what are you going to do next?
Thanapol: Well, get rid of the person who knows the secret, of course.
Thank you so muck.....

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
What a jealous director haha. He is so good in acting like this. just acts so naturally, making all of us lol
Yes, as I said, this scene is so funny. JamesJi is so adorable. I laughted hard.

Last edited: