❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Rawee: Help! I'm scared. Get it out of here!!
Aochai: Chat!! Don't hurt Rawee!! (Now, he's worried, knowing Rawee is his daughter.)
Rose: (I don't really understand what she said here but I think they're trying to figure out the place where aoichai kept Rawee)
I'm here. Bring Rawee.
If that Thanapon still lives with P'pat, then there's a chance she'll be in danger too.
Kratai: Thanapon might've gone to help Aoichai.
Aoichai: Don't come close or she'll die!
He knew this even in ep 2 i think when he said to JJ that he is the father

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I hate the fact that they cut the episodes like the lakorn isn’t doing so bad so. I’m kinda sad because I’m loving the lakorn so far! :crybaby2:
Im not sure how fans are in BKK but i think the low rating really has nothing to do with the storyline but i guess its more about JJ's fans not liking this pair.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if Rin was able to keep the baby and if she called Lyla or was it JJ who told her about Rin? Im just happy to see that even if she was hurt before she still cared about her safety.

MLX

sarNie Egg
I thought the same too. But honestly people really just need to get over their personal biases toward an actor/actresses. People was already hating on Ice during their fitting. I think James and Ice did great in here, their chemistry and their interaction all flow nicely.

Im not sure how fans are in BKK but i think the low rating really has nothing to do with the storyline but i guess its more about JJ's fans not liking this pair.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
That's a shame. This is actually a very interesting lakorn. Some drama be having high rating but the storyline is not even that good.
You just said what I've thought. More than that , I found JJ and Ice acted so professional and so into their roles.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the same too. But honestly people really just need to get over their personal biases toward an actor/actresses. People was already hating on Ice during their fitting. I think James and Ice did great in here, their chemistry and their interaction all flow nicely.
Yes, that’s one thing that I do not like about Thailand fan clubs. They have very strong bias. I honestly hate when they can’t accept people playing with others. I think playing with others expands their acting skills cause they have to learn how to act with someone different each time. I remember people were bashing Patricia hard when she paired up with Nadech. They go to the extreme but I guess that’s a lot of other countries fan clubs too.

Ina

sarNie Egg
Yes, that’s one thing that I do not like about Thailand fan clubs. They have very strong bias. I honestly hate when they can’t accept people playing with others. I think playing with others expands their acting skills cause they have to learn how to act with someone different each time. I remember people were bashing Patricia hard when she paired up with Nadech. They go to the extreme but I guess that’s a lot of other countries fan clubs too.
Absolutely agree, every actor actress has their own unique ability. Can work with people/pairing as many as possible can expand someone’s ability too. this pairing looks so natural, and I think many JJ’s fans also like this. I am happy since this 2 new projects of JJ, will be with new pairing. Fresh pairing can make new surprises too.

Ina

sarNie Egg
Someone said that the director Paajaew already said that this drama only have 13 episodes. So it meant no cut because of low rating. And rating around 2 nowadays is still okay.

3 more episodes are not enough. The Wuttikorn's issue still need time to be resolved and I think Rin's story hasn't finished yet. We still have Ran family time with Rawee, Rosita in hospital, Thee and Rose's childhood story, Thee visit Rosita's home (the one in MV when Thee look at Rose's pictures) and of course the long-waited two-times kiss. How can all of these fit in just 3 eps? I just hope the editing is good.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Someone said that the director Paajaew already said that this drama only have 13 episodes. So it meant no cut because of low rating. And rating around 2 nowadays is still okay.
But with the number of issues in this series i cant imagine that 13 ep will be enough, as mentioned by @Barbie Princess Jasmine above.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It makes senses for just 13 episodes according to the story line, unless they drag and add the unnecessary scenes to it.

I hope we don't have to wait till last ep for that two-time kiss. I want a different kiss in last ep. Lol. (But i have a feeling it will be in the last ep. I just hope it's not for "the end" scene.)
Do you think there'll be a timejump in final ep? I think I saw Rose with a long hair in the ending song.
Ice said they may have little romance scenes but they're all intense.:nut:;)