❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yall let me know when you hear the announcement that they will have another lakorn together...thats all in waiting for. Sadly, i dont think the DVDS will come.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yall let me know when you hear the announcement that they will have another lakorn together...thats all in waiting for. Sadly, i dont think the DVDS will come.
I’m praying that we get that darn DVD Boxset!! So annoyed with Anne!!! She’s a loser lol

When I listen to reuang jing (the song when he runs after her) I hear Tian yelling Mueyyyyy, and it gets me every time :crybaby2::crybaby2: :crybaby2:
yang won doo yoo ror jaa? keke.

~
I need to watch the hospital scene some more, especially the part after Tian gets shot! That scene doesn’t get enough love!!! Lol :p

~
I found these on Twitter!!!! Ain’t nobody moving on!:cheer::angel10::cheer::angel10::cheer::angel10:
CA93A5A7-9F46-440E-8826-3BEB8686212D.jpeg 902772DA-13C7-4777-8A07-046636B1AE2B.jpeg 9F1055D5-8E1F-4756-8B73-40C549AE5638.jpeg 4C77F20E-A2C2-4D19-A42C-A627C31B6308.jpeg 82D5BCEE-2393-49CC-BCD5-E69C1EC0E5A9.jpeg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
yang won doo yoo ror jaa? keke.

~
I need to watch the hospital scene some more, especially the part after Tian gets shot! That scene doesn’t get enough love!!! Lol :p

~
I found these on Twitter!!!! Ain’t nobody moving on!:cheer::angel10::cheer::angel10::cheer::angel10:
View attachment 38806 View attachment 38807 View attachment 38808 View attachment 38809 View attachment 38810
Chai yang doo yoo yoot mai dai man thid nai Sa maung samur

omg that hospital scenes after he got shot it’s so cute when he asked for her then saw her and pulled her head in ugh na rak tee soot leuy. Hit me right in the feels when she said “you’re not allowed to risk your life for me I’m the only who can risk my life for you.” I’m like are these two even acting at that moment my poor aching heart. jeb trong hua jai

and then you shared these pics now I’m going crazy all over again. ba laew I feel like Ann is making us wait for the DVD boxset they posted so many unseen pics there’s a reason why she’s depriving us right??? I have a little tiny hope in me that says it’ll be released. Lmao

xodxo

omg that hospital scenes after he got shot it’s so cute when he asked for her then saw her and pulled her head in ugh na rak tee soot leuy. Hit me right in the feels when she said “you’re not allowed to risk your life for me I’m the only who can risk my life for you.” I’m like are these two even acting at that moment my poor aching heart. jeb trong hua jai

and then you shared these pics now I’m going crazy all over again. ba laew I feel like Ann is making us wait for the DVD boxset they posted so many unseen pics there’s a reason why she’s depriving us right??? I have a little tiny hope in me that says it’ll be released. Lmao
I pray that we get the dvd sets!!:angel10:

meringue

sarNie Egg

I pray that we get the dvd sets!!:angel10:
So many cute cut scenes missing.

Is the dvd box set mentioned anywhere in Ann’s post? I see other lakorns have it available for the fans, but no news for this one.

xodxo

So many cute cut scenes missing.

Is the dvd box set mentioned anywhere in Ann’s post? I see other lakorns have it available for the fans, but no news for this one.
we haven’t really heard anything from Anne regarding the dvd Boxset we just praying Ch3 release it in the future:angel10:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I have that tiny little hope in me they’ll release the DVD Boxset :angel10: if not, I’ll cry and download the YouTube videos:celebrate16::fighting3:

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I expected to really enjoy this considering it is Mark Prin and it’s Anne’s production. Like I LURVE Mark Prin, and Anne's company made so many enjoyable lakorns but it was hard to get into this lakorn. I was hoping the disappointment of Likit Ruk was just a fluke but this one was disappointing as well, so maybe this production is heading into some sort of trajectory.

This lakorn felt strange, I can't pinpoint exactly what is was that made me not get into this. The editing for one was weird, the first 75% percent of the lakorn felt jumpy like the scenes went from one scene to the next without transition. Sometimes just random scenes show up without explanation. The overall lakorn felt like nonsense, I was trying really hard to find something to hang onto but I dunno, it felt like a lakorn about nothing for a lot of the time. Like I get that the pra'ek needed a wife and he had somewhat of a legitimate reason but then we get to the whole hacking subplot which TBH was kind of stupid and then we have them spend so much time working in Myanmar. These were the most tedious moments of the lakorn that made me zone out. I didn't like how the whole hacking storyline played out and it really did nothing for the lakorn. I don't think I liked the leads very much either for a lot of the lakorn. Mei was kind of annoying and like a puppy dog and Tien was just plain mean for no reason. He wasn't even the entertaining kind of mean like Sathit from Kluen Cheewit. I enjoyed the last couple of episodes the most in this lakorn but the whole pregnancy took a lil but too long and was bumming me out. I wanted to see more of the twins and the pra'nang's interactions with their kids. The whole Tien taking care of Mei in Nakhon Pathom really felt like Sawan Biang, it was the same house too and same director. And when Mei was injured, it was the same shack as in Kluen Cheewit, felt like deja vu. Then we get Kung and Kaofung that I didn't care too much about and Chet's heartbreak which I also didn't care about. It was really annoying when I was hanging onto my seat with Mei's pregnancy for them to suddenly throw in the supporting characters' story that I didn't give a crap about. Most of the dramatic things that happened in this lakorn really didn't need to be so dramatic. Pondate and Yada felt really thrown in and out, I think they needed to have a bigger presence in this lakorn to make the lakorn meatier because this lakorn was certainly lacking real meat and substance.

I've liked all of Anne's lakorns, except Likit Ruk and this one, which I don't dislike but I didn't like as much as I hoped I would. This lakorn feels reminiscent of Aeb Ruk Online but Aeb Ruk Online was a lot more enjoyable. I'm not fond of the direction this lakorn took. The saving grace is Mark Prin in this lakorn. Feels like a lakorn that offers fan service for fans of Mark Prin, tons of eye candy scenes and he's very objectified here. My dad watched a bit of this and he says that this lakorn seems like constant praise for Mark, which is true, as a fan I have no problem haha. Mark's best acting is surprisingly in this lakorn. His emotional acting has improved immensely since Tiew's death in Kluen Cheewit and Maen Muang's death in Rak Nakara. He's so good in those scenes where he struggling to hold his emotions together when he is taking care of Mei in her dangerous pregnancy. Then when he breaks down, it is so heartbreaking to watch, it felt very real. Mew did well in this role too, she was out of her element in Duay Rang Atitharn but here she nails the puppy dog role with Mei. Chemistry was good between the leads but Mark has had stronger chemistry with his past n'eks than with Mew.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I get it! Rub it in my face will ya. Haha. I get it that talentless folks are getting work left and right while the talented gets tossed away.
Who is talented and who is not is a very subjective thing. Assessment of acting skills varies from person to person. I am new to lakorns but I can't call mark as untalented. He certainly has a charm. Love and hatred for a person can happen without a reason but we try to justify it. I think Mark doesn't seem to have those masculine features that you look for. I can see why you don't like him and I completely understand that.

xodxo

Shook I wasn’t going to come online lol but then I got all these likes and notifications lol so popular around here lol jkjk

I think Mark has proved to be very unique and talented in the acting. Honestly, I think every role that he plays has been very different and unique in its own way despite similar traits. Mark is one of the very fews that can emote through eyes and MY GOD ~ it drowns you! Lol:facepalm::naughty2::love: You can easily get lost in his eyes! And OMG! It also depends on who he acts with, the chemistry is always topping a notch every time. Although I do personally prefer Mark in drama, since he does best in those, like MHIL, KC and Rak Nakara! I hate his actions lakorns! Please he needs to start refusing them!

Aside from having the best looks and being the most dreamy, Mark’s acting is most convincing now compared to those in his generation. I say this with no bias despiste whatever people wanna believe. But I can sit through a Mark lakorn more easily than his peers.

oh well ~~ I also know that a great script and character/role contribute more to their charm And acting, it brings them out more too. So script and roles do help a lot more!

I’ll look forward to Mark convincingly play a more serious role, a doctor, a handsome businessman/CEO and maybe even a hitman in the future.:angel10::icon12:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Shook I wasn’t going to come online lol but then I got all these likes and notifications lol so popular around here lol jkjk

I think Mark has proved to be very unique and talented in the acting. Honestly, I think every role that he plays has been very different and unique in its own way despite similar traits. Mark is one of the very fews that can emote through eyes and MY GOD ~ it drowns you! Lol:facepalm::naughty2::love: You can easily get lost in his eyes! And OMG! It also depends on who he acts with, the chemistry is always topping a notch every time. Although I do personally prefer Mark in drama, since he does best in those, like MHIL, KC and Rak Nakara! I hate his actions lakorns! Please he needs to start refusing them!

Aside from having the best looks and being the most dreamy, Mark’s acting is most convincing now compared to those in his generation. I say this with no bias despiste whatever people wanna believe. But I can sit through a Mark lakorn more easily than his peers.

oh well ~~ I also know that a great script and character/role contribute more to their charm And acting, it brings them out more too. So script and roles do help a lot more!

I’ll look forward to Mark convincingly play a more serious role, a doctor, a handsome businessman/CEO and maybe even a hitman in the future.:angel10::icon12:
I have watched three Lakorns of Mark and liked him in all the three. He is very expressive and has a bright smile. The chemistry with his leading ladies is always awesome. Mark has won a new fan in me.