❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Every time when im about to get over MHIL...i see new pics and think "why did they have to keep showing flash backs when they could have been showing is deleted scenes" smh.. :BangHead: and yall remember when Muey locked Thein out of the tent? They didnt even show us how he got back in. This lakorn has turned into a love hate relationship for me. I love Mark and Mew together but feel like this lakorn did not do them justice!! I want to see all the deleted scenes dammit!!!
20200703_234145.jpg 20200703_234133.jpg 20200703_234124.jpg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Every time when im about to get over MHIL...i see new pics and think "why did they have to keep showing flash backs when they could have been showing is deleted scenes" smh.. :BangHead: and yall remember when Muey locked Thein out of the tent? They didnt even show us how he got back in. This lakorn has turned into a love hate relationship for me. I love Mark and Mew together but feel like this lakorn did not do them justice!! I want to see all the deleted scenes dammit!!!
View attachment 38772 View attachment 38773 View attachment 38774
Me too I want to see all the deleted scenes I feel like they cut out all the good spicy scenes lmao leaving us to manohhhh

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Nope lmao I’m still watching the fin scenes here and there :facepalm: And you? Lol
girl ~ no. Still moving in circles with them two lol still trapped in Muey and Tian’s world.

View attachment 38772 View attachment 38773 View attachment 38774
yea, they really cheated us. I really hate them for leaving out all the good scenes!! And we’re still waiting for that DVD Boxset!:sad6:

montha91

@xodxo same I’ve been seeing them everywhere on my social media like the hell im trying to dat jai from this drama and it’s so hard. เรื่องนี้ดูแล้วออกยากจริงๆ I’m still thinking about the water scene when he carried her I’m like they should have showed that again when he found out the truth like the things he said to her and did to her in my opinion I think they should have showed those flashbacks as well

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
@xodxo same I’ve been seeing them everywhere on my social media like the hell im trying to dat jai from this drama and it’s so hard. เรื่องนี้ดูแล้วออกยากจริงๆ I’m still thinking about the water scene when he carried her I’m like they should have showed that again when he found out the truth like the things he said to her and did to her in my opinion I think they should have showed those flashbacks as well
Right?! I thought for sure they would show that but instead....we got shown some dumb flashbacks...omg...i cant with this lakorn!

Glade

sarNie Egg

Found the camping resort the larkon used for their Dawai accomodation

I gonna visit there when travel ban lift after Covid

montha91

Right?! I thought for sure they would show that but instead....we got shown some dumb flashbacks...omg...i cant with this lakorn!
I was okay with the flashback where she saved him obviously lol but I think it would have been more meaningful if they added the flashbacks of him carrying her in the water and told her that she had to face her fear of water like why would you even put it in there if you’re not going to refer back to it when he found out the truth and should have shown the part when he told her to not show her face again or something like that...they didn’t have to make the flashback of the rescuing so damn long

lmao the more we look back at the photos and rewatch the lakorn the more we’re mad lol I’m telling you their chemistry and cuteness is what’s making us overlook the many stupid flaws of this lakorn their just too freakin cute together melts my poor aching heart.

xodxo

yes, I thought they should haven shown us the flashback of that scene when Tian found out and realized why she was so scared and frightened of the big water. They really fail on delivering the point and connecting the dots. :(

man~ that scene where she told him, even when we were already married, you were still looking for that perfect woman because I was never the woman you wanted to get married with. I think they should have flashback to all the scenes where he told her, all marriage is just a fake one and after the problems go away, we’ll our separate way. They should have made Moei said all those words back to him, but perhaps that would have made Tian felt more guilty than ever. Lol.:facepalm:

Most of all, they failed at leaving out so many important scenes, like the popcorn scene, plus so many other goodies. Lol. There were a few scenes in Burma where they were strolling down the street and Muey kept walking in front of him, and then turned around to drag him by the hand to get him walking faster, among many other scenes!!! OMG! So disappointed! And I’m sure they had to cut down the lakron to 15 episodes when it should have been 17 episodes! lol! They’re so selfish while we are so greedy and deprived! Lol. Never having enough! Lmfao!:risas3::facepalm:

I am still seriously waiting for that DVD Boxset! Sometimes, Annethong fails us! Lol.

should have shown the part when he told her to not show her face again or something like that..
that part was so ridiculous! I was never okay with it, like Tian was a complete fool! Omg! That’s the only violent and unacceptable scene in the whole lakron Lol:facepalm::facepalm: anything else, even when he was hella mad at her was still bearable! I was surprise Moei never once was mad at him, she should have taught him a really good lesson! Arg! Stupid lakorn with so much good chemistry between these two got us going crazy lol:facepalm::risas3::naughty2::love::cheer:

montha91

yes, I thought they should haven shown us the flashback of that scene when Tian found out and realized why she was so scared and frightened of the big water. They really fail on delivering the point and connecting the dots. :(

man~ that scene where she told him, even when we were already married, you were still looking for that perfect woman because I was never the woman you wanted to get married with. I think they should have flashback to all the scenes where he told her, all marriage is just a fake one and after the problems go away, we’ll our separate way. They should have made Moei said all those words back to him, but perhaps that would have made Tian felt more guilty than ever. Lol.:facepalm:

Most of all, they failed at leaving out so many important scenes, like the popcorn scene, plus so many other goodies. Lol. There were a few scenes in Burma where they were strolling down the street and Muey kept walking in front of him, and then turned around to drag him by the hand to get him walking faster, among many other scenes!!! OMG! So disappointed! And I’m sure they had to cut down the lakron to 15 episodes when it should have been 17 episodes! lol! They’re so selfish while we are so greedy and deprived! Lol. Never having enough! Lmfao!:risas3::facepalm:

I am still seriously waiting for that DVD Boxset! Sometimes, Annethong fails us! Lol.

that part was so ridiculous! I was never okay with it, like Tian was a complete fool! Omg! That’s the only violent and unacceptable scene in the whole lakron Lol:facepalm::facepalm: anything else, even when he was hella mad at her was still bearable! I was surprise Moei never once was mad at him, she should have taught him a really good lesson! Arg! Stupid lakorn with so much good chemistry between these two got us going crazy lol:facepalm::risas3::naughty2::love::cheer:
I thought that part was so uncalled for like you said she should have said all those stuff he said to her back to him i agree with you on that one and the cherry on top would be her saying “didn’t you tell me to not show my face anymore” I really wanted her to mention all of the shenanigans he said reminding her 24/7 of their wedding agreement. The only part I don’t agree with is the kidney part they didn’t have to make him give her his kidney that just threw it off for me (but I still love this damn lakorn!!! :facepalm: :rolleyes: I mean look what it has done to me lmao) they went to far with the pregnancy complications and kidney failure. They should have just made him go after her in those last 3 episodes and keep the cute sweet scenes

man don’t get me started with the popcorn scene I was so happy to see it in the Mv and then the pics then bam we didn’t get anything. They hella did us dirty we all were looking forward to that scene. Ugh! Makes me angry just thinking of it. shoot this lakorn should have been 20 episodes. Who know how many times he sniffed her cheeks, kissed her her forehead, or even kissed her on the lips they freakin cut out everything and made a clean version. Hell I even wanted more jealous scene there wasn’t enough of it they should have added the part where that dude Aek asked for her number and the auction part it would have been cute.

Ann freakin deprived us all My last hope is that DVD Boxset I want it sooooo bad

montha91

I cut myself from this lakorn but I still see cute clips and unseen scene pics on Instagram. It’s really not letting me let it go no matter how hard I try

xodxo

This is not a drama this is Mew real wedding back in Feb this year. Mark and Kim attended.
yep! Not just Mark and Kim, but many celebs attended it too including Yaya and Nadech, and all of Mew’s friends! :D
12D53AF1-2218-472D-9EC1-1F06B76BA2AF.jpeg

I cut myself from this lakorn but I still see cute clips and unseen scene pics on Instagram. It’s really not letting me let it go no matter how hard I try
Seriously how can we move on?? LOL!! When they keep resurfacing new BTS goodies lol :p

http://instagr.am/p/CCTAAQPDzWi/