❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Same same.. this is the first lakorn I watched live without sub
This the lakorn which bring me to this forum n made me open acc..
Same here , n i at first i started with page 15 now we are 500 +:aaaaa: and may we reach many more , this hold a special position in my heart
IT was this picture that i got attracted to n waited years for it to come out n now this is end for this Lakorn BUT not for OUR GIRLS!!!! , we'll stay in touch n talk about this lakorn like forever ...like a long time ....miss you all girls , lets promise that we'll come here once in awhile , the taking , the waiting , the songs , the imaginations , the jokes , the life here , im gonna miss it !! im very emotional , Thank u all girls n Group HUG to you all !!!!
1591719626639.png 1591720532357.png

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
The ending is not perfect naa, we can knitpick pretty much everything aside from the casts here
but in the end our pranangs are living their happily ever after and that's what matters :icon12:
Do you think it's a bit draggy? even for the pranangs?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you think it's a bit draggy? even for the pranangs?
I don't mind longer pranang scenes lmao but idk just that things could have been done better, like Muey's bangs in the 2nd time they went back to Burma it bothers me just a tiiiiny bit

and i really wish we could get more in depth backstory of Thien's first crush that is Nateerin his mentee haha

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
The cast for this drama was spot on and brought the characters to life. The episode got draggy and ended up being all over the place in last 2-3 episodes. I wish they hadn't used so may flashbacks, the same old ones on repeat, as fillers. The editing was also choppy and confusing in the later episodes
But still...this was one of the most addictive drama I've ever watched. Mew as Moie was hella cute, funny, and perverted lol
Mark...oh God. I read the novel first and really liked Thien but Mark made me love him. The intensity of his glare, the smirk, his oozing sex appeal that'd totally make us believe that women do go gaga over 'Tect Thien, his chemistry with Mew, ahhh it was all perfect and hit all the right spot. :love: :love:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind longer pranang scenes lmao but idk just that things could have been done better, like Muey's bangs in the 2nd time they went back to Burma it bothers me just a tiiiiny bit

and i really wish we could get more in depth backstory of Thien's first crush that is Nateerin his mentee haha
In my humble opinion, plotwise, I think it was a little bit off all the drama in the last 4 eps. Somehow it deviated from the script as a whole. Don't get me wrong. I loved the lakorn in its entirety, it got to my TOP 5 ever. But I do think they could have spared us from all the unecessary (for me at least) health problems and separation and all. They could have focused on their history together, I think it was too much in few eps

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
In my humble opinion, plotwise, I think it was a little bit off all the drama in the last 4 eps. Somehow it deviated from the script as a whole. Don't get me wrong. I loved the lakorn in its entirety, it got to my TOP 5 ever. But I do think they could have spared us from all the unecessary (for me at least) health problems and separation and all. They could have focused on their history together, I think it was too much in few eps
Totally get what you mean lol I kinda felt that way too...it was a lot more drama than I had expected but I mean the lakorn in general was really good, but yeah it was a very sudden change in their plot line.

I agree that Thien had to learn what the meaning of love was and for him to be chasing Muey, which was nice for a change, but I didn’t understand why he had to be the one to leave her first rather than the other way around. As for the health problems, I felt bad for Muey, it made me feel even sadder for her cause she just kept facing so many unfortunate events.

Overall, good lakorn, and I LOVE Mew and Mark’s chemistry!!!! :)))) I like watching them in their BTS.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Tadaaa I added the wedding kiss to my lakorn gif collection in signature!
Throughout, i have created 374 GIFs for this lakorn, and I’m happy to share it, feel free to drop by below link and grab any GIF of your liking

link to Wuzhangs’ MHIL GIF pile :

if you use it for signature just a mention of my username is enough;)