❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
in my years of watching lakorns, never have i ever encounters a lakorn where pregnant nangek have a life threatening pregnancy complications is there anyone who had encountered such lakorn? This is a first for me.

to me it’s new, thank God they didn’t go the Sawan Biang route.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
in my years of watching lakorns, never have i ever encounters a lakorn where pregnant nangek have a life threatening pregnancy complications is there anyone who had encountered such lakorn? This is a first for me.

to me it’s new, thank God they didn’t go the Sawan Biang route.
I don’t remember if there’s any but I’ve only seen it in Chinese and Korean dramas

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I napped and dreamed about this lakorn man I’m going psycho
I'm trying to arrange my sleep routine in a way that i wake up tomorrow and don't have to wait too long for ep15
Guess its not Thien and Moei alone who are dreaming about their probs. We are an active participant in their relationship, complications and all

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I'm trying to arrange my sleep routine in a way that i wake up tomorrow and don't have to wait too long for ep15
Guess its not Thien and Moei alone who are dreaming about their probs. We are an active participant in their relationship, complications and all
Lol it’s crazy. They make us manoh then dream then happy the next thing you know we crying and stressing making us feel all kinds of emotions