❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
What if the video of the twins was leaked on purpose because they know that Muey will have a miscarriage but wanted the fans to not worry to much because in the end they will have Heap and Haow. :sad6: :BangHead:
Ja ben ba laew!!! Im going crazy. I need to get a life. lol
I’m with you on that one Chan gor ba meuan gan
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know about you or if this has already been said (if it was, sorry for not seeing), but do you think that the scene where Thien is looking a bit sad, in Burma (where he is going to go back to the temple to put the photo in the tiger/lion/whatever is the animal I don't remember right now - during the ending song the scene is there) is some kind of him wishing Muey is coming back to him? Or maybe I'm manohing too much...? Suffering from MHIL Syndrome (heavy withdrawals)

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Don't know about you or if this has already been said (if it was, sorry for not seeing), but do you think that the scene where Thien is looking a bit sad, in Burma (where he is going to go back to the temple to put the photo in the tiger/lion/whatever is the animal I don't remember right now - during the ending song the scene is there) is some kind of him wishing Muey is coming back to him? Or maybe I'm manohing too much...? Suffering from MHIL Syndrome (heavy withdrawals)

That could be....

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
i really hope not but i am wondering if they would also delete the scenes (in the ending) of Thien going back to the temple in the evening as well as both of them going back to the temple as a couple. She was having bangs in that scene... not sure how they are going to weave that in the last 2 episodes unless it is flashback (possibly for Thien's scene) and a futuristic scene for both of them but ... years after the twins? (since we have seen their scenes with twins and she does not have bangs).... sorry that I am so into the topic of her bangs/fringe ... hahaha....

and she is now in bangs again as can be seen in the fans live event yesterday and her recent IG photos. wonder if it is again needed for her new lakorn with james ma...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i really hope not but i am wondering if they would also delete the scenes (in the ending) of Thien going back to the temple in the evening as well as both of them going back to the temple as a couple. She was having bangs in that scene... not sure how they are going to weave that in the last 2 episodes unless it is flashback (possibly for Thien's scene) and a futuristic scene for both of them but ... years after the twins? (since we have seen their scenes with twins and she does not have bangs).... sorry that I am so into the topic of her bangs/fringe ... hahaha....

and she is now in bangs again as can be seen in the fans live event yesterday and her recent IG photos. wonder if it is again needed for her new lakorn with james ma...
I think the hair with the bangs is a wig lmao the colour is much brighter than her own hair colour

Her hair in the new lakorn she's shooting does not have bangs

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe he went to that temple before he left Burma and we'll get to see it in flashback. Please let there not be more cuts!!! You look at the teaser photos and videos and look forward to that scene and its not even shown?! Unfair! (Esp Thien with walkie-talkie scene. he was hella seductive. )

And we have to wait till Mondayyyy so of course we are going to manoh :p :p
(Manoh means dreaming/imagining/? Not sure. just what I thought it meant from the context its used in)