❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I loved that lakorn, highly recommended :thumbup:
It is a good one :).

Here's the translation... hope i do justice to it.

(Thien's colleagues) If everything would be compatible / fitting
Nong Moei won't be able to escape / get away

(Thien's mum) Why don't you go and prove it to her (I believe this is said by thian's mum)
You can also do it for her

(Moei's thoughts) mum has chosen this house to raise you
Because this place feels like a place of warm
Just like the home in mum's mind
A home which was full of blessing
Thank-you :).

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ladies....the struggle is real! Too invested in MHIL. I keep thinking about Muey. We all know we are going to get the twins but what if she has a miscarriage first? Then she'll go study. Come back. Make up with Thein. Get married then the twin. :facepalm:
I cant with this lakorn..
Ugh I kept thinking about muey too I don’t want that to happen but with the twist I see it happening. Hoping my thoughts are wrong

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies....the struggle is real! Too invested in MHIL. I keep thinking about Muey. We all know we are going to get the twins but what if she has a miscarriage first? Then she'll go study. Come back. Make up with Thein. Get married then the twin. :facepalm:
I cant with this lakorn..
But I like that because I don't want the kid to tie ones down.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
That’s true too...ugh this is so stressful I need a kdrama to make me forget all this
God yes. I started to rewatch MHIL as the first 4 eng subs are now available on dramacool but those episodes just made me sadder about ep 13. So I switched to re-watching Goblin instead :icon12::icon12:

(Also, Thien looks so so sooo hawt in Bangkok office attire :love: :love: )

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
@xodxo LIVE meet up looks so much fun!! Haha you must be dreaming in your sleep about MHIL after seeing Muey and Thien . :p

montha91

God yes. I started to rewatch MHIL as the first 4 eng subs are now available on dramacool but those episodes just made me sadder about ep 13. So I switched to re-watching Goblin instead :icon12::icon12:

(Also, Thien looks so so sooo hawt in Bangkok office attire :love: :love: )
I’m watching born again and all I can think of is Muey and Tian lmao I’m like even the title is telling me something about MHIL. I can’t be away from this lakorn for too long LMAO

montha91

I really don’t want her to have a miscarriage though. Let them be together already and have healthy little Haeb and Hao
That’s all I ask man is that too hard!
I don’t want to see anymore freakin tears Muey shed enough Tian’s crying I can’t bear to see him like that it’s heartbreaking (I want to say som nam na but I can’t yahk sakjai but I can’t) he even called his mom. I can’t with this lakorn. It’s going as to what the fortune teller says he has to place his love at her feet and make it all up to her. it’s not just risking his life for her it’s more than that.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
What if the video of the twins was leaked on purpose because they know that Muey will have a miscarriage but wanted the fans to not worry to much because in the end they will have Heap and Haow. :sad6: :BangHead:
Ja ben ba laew!!! Im going crazy. I need to get a life. lol