❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Thinking about that scene tho, i want to know something, isn't like a conflict of interest? to have the wife to work with her husband?? im not sure is that's possible but based on personal experience, my friend had to quit the company since she's marrying one of the higher ranking managers.

somehow that part of the novel just didn't sound right to me hahaha
i guess it depends on the company, some companies allowed their employees to get married. Not to forget that Thien now is basically the owner of TPC i dont think its a problem no?Lol

Picorange

sarNie Egg
The novels and shoot pics spoiled us. we were expecting so much more
sigh
yeaah, me too expecting so much more than this. Sigh. cause the novel is kinda refreshing and light hearted to watch so it's fun, with the twist and flashbacks imo its making the last episodes draggy where it shouldve been fulfilling (mean more lovey dovey scene, such as where Thien supposed to be calling Moey 3 times a day when she must go back to Thai first while Thie stayed in Dawei to speed up the project. To think of, what happened to Dawei?? Poor Thien he almost died working his ass off..) as it's almost the ending of the Series :(

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Aah but sorry to ruin all the mood with my rambling... just a bit dissapointed with the plot twist yet overall this lakorn is def still one of my favorite! Let's looking forward to the last 2 episodes shall we??! The twins are waitinggg!!

btw loove this forum so much!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aah but sorry to ruin all the mood with my rambling... just a bit dissapointed with the plot twist yet overall this lakorn is def still one of my favorite! Let's looking forward to the last 2 episodes shall we??! The twins are waitinggg!!

btw loove this forum so much!!
It is okay hun.

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Just remembered, what happened to the Thien coming back to the temple scene, i didnt see that one coming?? Did they deleted that scene??

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Love those dramas. Sorry when it comes to korean dramas I’ve seen a lot I watch Thai Lakorn too but it’s more of the actors and actresses having to click like match each other for me to watch lol

this is why I’m stuck on this lakorn lmao

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
What is this k-drama enternal monarch...is it good? Whats the storyline??
@montha91
@MKfan132
kind of fantasy, time travel and different dimensions/universes/worlds script. People are not too happy about it though. Some eps are a little bit draggy. I am going to watch after it ends its running...

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
kind of fantasy, time travel and different dimensions/universes/worlds script. People are not too happy about it though. Some eps are a little bit draggy. I am going to watch after it ends its running...
Totally off topic but I actually enjoy this series. I agree it’s slow and draggy but I’m just so intrigued in all the secrets being revealed.

montha91

Damn that bad

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Thien must know Moei fell in love with him and not his wealth/appearance. I mean she loved him when he sported those hairdos :p:p

Also, Moei's glow up in those two month gap is wow. she went from cute and pretty with tomboy-ish clothes to gorgeous and elegant with pretty pretty dresses :love::love:

montha91

Oh dear... I'm kinda depressed just reading this. I don't think I have a heart to watch this eps :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
I didn’t either, but I sucked it up and watched it. I missed them being smiley and cute together I need to rewatch all the episodes again.