❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I thought mew said we would be seeing more of shirtless thian? I kept my eyes wide open looking for glimpses of shirtless thian :sad6::sad6:

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is waaaaaaay too much for me :sad6::sad6::sad6:
I was really thinking that Thian deserved some suffering after all what he did to Muey.... but what the heck was this??? Why does my poor heart aches so much after seeing a helpless and devastated Thian???:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Whats wrong with me, why do I pity him more than I did Muey??? Am I an anti-feminist now? Feeling a bit of shame for discriminating....:rolleyes:
I just can't handle Marks sad acting...

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
No need to go to Disney World to ride the roller coasters...this ep took me for a ride. Up and down. High and low. Feeling giddy watching their sweet scenes and sad when they fought. That scene of Muey asking Thein questions...my heart broke for the both of them. They both had different kinds of heart ache in that scene. Dammm these two are probably gonna go down as best on screen chemistry. I couldn't help but feel bad for Thein too.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
This lakorn is waaaaaaay too much for me :sad6::sad6::sad6:
I was really thinking that Thian deserved some suffering after all what he did to Muey.... but what the heck was this??? Why does my poor heart aches so much after seeing a helpless and devastated Thian???:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Whats wrong with me, why do I pity him more than I did Muey??? Am I an anti-feminist now? Feeling a bit of shame for discriminating....:rolleyes:
I just can't handle Marks sad acting...
It’s because lakorn Tian loves Muey sooooo much cause that’s how I feel well I didn’t feel bad more than Muey but you know what I mean lol I’m like crap I want to cry and hug him

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Man they skipped a shirtless scene on the bed the one Anne posted on her story and zoomed in it had hearts all over it. I was waiting for that scene as well

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Cant wait for tonight's episode!
i'd prefer they wouldn't make Moey pregnant while Thien is away though, cause i like the scene in the novel where Thien boast her pregnancy in the office:angel10:

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Tonight's plot probably be different than the novel, very excited and looking forward to the changes they made!