❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
UGH I KNOW RIGHT WHEN I SAW HIS MUSTARD JACKET IM LIKE YES BITING THE WALKIE TALKIE SCENE BUT NOPE THERE'S NONE
I WAS EXCITED! then BAM DISAPPOINTMENT AGAIN!! I wanted to see him flirt with her show off his charms and see her die inside not being able to breath lol

montha91

I think he’s honoring her wish cause she wish for them to separate, cause she had fulfilled her duty, she love him yes and he loves her too but sometimes love alone is not enough.. i do think muey need sometime on her own... she’s been with him for so many years
I agree. Plus he did her wrong in so many ways got her drunk and slept with her, used her as bait so many times, messed with her feelings, pushed her head, tied her leg to the bed. He deserves to be hurt for once and shed tears for her. But I also hope it’s a short moment in episode 13 like separate the first half of the episode them comeback in the same ep lol because I don’t want to wait till ep 14 that’ll piss me off

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I think so but just for a bit, I hope they are good and back together in the same episode it could happen the episode is over 1 hour long. I hope we don't have to wait until episode 14.
yah... otherwise it will be a miserable week waiting till Ep 14

montha91

ah ha!! you caught it too. I was also wondering why they cut this scene. could tell even before today episode that his look at her was "special".
I was waiting for those scenes lmao probably to make it shorter. I can’t breath when he stares at her and kisses her cheek I’m like aaahhh then he tells her to not move ugh screaams

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
There’s just too many scene cut... makes me wonder if there is possibly uncut version to be released...

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Screenshot_2020-06-01-23-00-27-19_22f03e11f4e34347ab77d0373d3f0145.png

Actually I kinda hope both of them have more screen time too ! Is it just me but I wanna see more interaction of them with moei and p'tian :p

montha91

There’s just too many scene cut... makes me wonder if there is possibly uncut version to be released...
I hope so, and I’m like why would they release the pics like why do us like that