❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/CA0JZvVD2TB/ Want Monday to come faster, but don't want Monday to come too fast as well :sad6::sad6:
by the way, it says "crossroads" for husband and wife, if we use IG translation. what do you think it means?
maybe because thien will get shot in next episode and it signifies that he loves her more than his life.
and moei decides once and for all not to leave for studies (unlike the novel which goes on back and forth about her trying to leave).
and then so, we can squeeze all the remaining chapters of the novel into 4 episodes :cheer:and not forgetting how they went back to the temple again which is not in the novel...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
This picture made me remember when they were still shooting the lakorn and this we all here were like this "yeah, they're filming today, looks like someone is hospitalized, can't wait for when it airs..." And now we're almost at the end of the trip... gonna miss these times. Y'all so fine, friends. Already consider you lakorn friends!!!!

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
This picture made me remember when they were still shooting the lakorn and this we all here were like this "yeah, they're filming today, looks like someone is hospitalized, can't wait for when it airs..." And now we're almost at the end of the trip... gonna miss these times. Y'all so fine, friends. Already consider you lakorn friends!!!!
Yes, we are and we will see each other again on another lakorn of Mark and Mew :love:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
by the way, it says "crossroads" for husband and wife, if we use IG translation. what do you think it means?
maybe because thien will get shot in next episode and it signifies that he loves her more than his life.
and moei decides once and for all not to leave for studies (unlike the novel which goes on back and forth about her trying to leave).
and then so, we can squeeze all the remaining chapters of the novel into 4 episodes :cheer:and not forgetting how they went back to the temple again which is not in the novel...
picture says
“it’s time to clear their relationship”

Caption says
“As their relationship comes to an end, the husband and wife opens their heart to clear it...”

montha91

We went on a long ass trip just to see these two now it’s ending in two weeks sighs
Lakorn friends forever!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Now i am more convinced that Muey will study overseas haha they'd have THE talk and Thien would really let her go with a heavy heart
and then Muey will grow her hair and have new hairstyle and finale is wedding at Phukettt

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Now i am more convinced that Muey will study overseas haha they'd have THE talk and Thien would really let her go with a heavy heart
and then Muey will grow her hair and have new hairstyle and finale is wedding at Phukettt
Yea I could see this.

montha91

I hope they don’t just show how their life is after the kids I want some dialogue up in there as well. I don’t want them to end it just like that lmao like have some lovey dovey sweet talk. I think he’s going to let her go as well ugh I’m so sad for him already lmao in the book I wanted her to leave his ass and in the lakorn I don’t want her to leave him. What’s with me ba pai leow

qcheeru

sarNie Egg
hahaha... not quite the usual Monday Blues right.... all of us here look forward to a Monday.....
I want to ask though... you know at the balloon scene, Moei seems a bit disappointed and apprehensive by Thien's response (just before her hand reached out to touch his)... or was she sad that they are going to be separated soon?
she wanted to take a selfie but he said why? We see each other everyday. Then she proceed on to say, we never have a selfie together. As she took the selfie, she wanted to touch his hand because she knew she would soon be leaving him and only she knew that because her auntie requested she would not need to stay in Burma anymore. her yearning to touch him showed how much she really cared about him. This is I understood the scene. Haha