❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Apparently there is some loopholes in the data security, which allows Zoom to keep content of your meeting etc etc if it's nothing confidential i think it's alright but still im paranoid
how about downloading zoom on your mobile phone? it's possible too.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha... not quite the usual Monday Blues right.... all of us here look forward to a Monday.....
I want to ask though... you know at the balloon scene, Moei seems a bit disappointed and apprehensive by Thien's response (just before her hand reached out to touch his)... or was she sad that they are going to be separated soon?
i believe she's just sad that she's leaving, she keep staring at him throughout the short honeymoon trip

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
yes, i would to know how can we get it from overseas. does these DVD usually come with subtitles ? does any one know?
I'm also curious about the subtitles part, but worst comes to worst, I am more than willing to learn Thai, just like the rest of you who had done the same. Much respect for P'Xodxo and P'Montha91( idk how to at people here sorry) (and I only know two of you, idk if there are others who did the same). You motivate me to try learning Thai for real. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
i assume this reply is for me haha
yes i do have concern about using zoom, so as much as i'd love to join the virtual meet session, im scaredd
wow, this is new, I shared my works a lot during my uni session as my uni platform doesn't allowed screen share. Now I'm scared. :eek:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, this is new, I shared my works a lot during my uni session as my uni platform doesn't allowed screen share. Now I'm scared. :eek:
be careful nah, i always make sure to cover my laptop camera with a sticker
the moment i knew about this security flaw i uninstalled it immediately