❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
can i ask something ... you know Anne did a video about asking kimmy about the bed scene of mark and mew... erh... isn't it normal for an actor and actress to have such scenes? why do they have to make a big deal about it to ask kimmy and with Bow tagging kimmy ?
They are just teasing Kimmy, no big deal.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
They are just teasing Kimmy, no big deal.
Maybe Kim is alright as Mark doing it as a job, but she just couldn't stand watching it and don't want to be reminded that those scenes exist? Like work is work, no need to tag her all the time? (I'm also referring to the video where she said to change the channel or something.)

I mean, it'd be pissed too if I had a boyfriend like Mark, he's a national treasure :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Maybe Kim is alright as Mark doing it as a job, but she just couldn't stand watching it and don't want to be reminded that those scenes exist? Like work is work, no need to tag her all the time? (I'm also referring to the video where she said to change the channel or something.)

I mean, it'd be pissed too if I had a boyfriend like Mark, he's a national treasure :risas3:
Oh yea for sure, Kim knows it is acting. haha.

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Hey if you guys want to read or reread the novel I uploaded it on Wattpad. I didn’t want to put it on Wattpad because i didn’t feel comfortable. I felt more comfortable having it on here because it’s a lakorn world for me. We talk and rant here, so I felt more comfortable sharing my first lame translation, but someone else from here copied and paste it on there without my permission. So, I gathered the courage to post it there as well and decided to tell you ladies. Mine has a picture of Tian having Muey in a headlock with sunglasses
I’m so thank ful that u have kept it here ,with friends here, I keep reading it all the time , I am angry at that other person who stole your work , they shouldn’t steal it .