❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Most of the poems in the novel are in the lakorn. They just use some of it as Tian and Muey’s thoughts or text messages.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
This part

"You love me isn't that right?..." The voice echoed in her head ordering tricking her to lay still believe and listen to him only. At the same time, demanding asking for a promise that she will have a heart for him only.

Nateerin really felt scared of Tianwat for the first time. A second ago she still understood that he opened an opportunity for her to choose, but now she knows that 'he's the one who chose since the beginning'

"P'Tian..." That voice trembled as she can't move anywhere. The only thing that’s left is waiting for the time.

"We're married already, and I'm your husband. Did you forget?" Tianwat spoke of the legal intimate relationship between them that they can continue to do. The handsome face bent down close until they could hear each others breathing blocking Nateerin from acknowledging anything except the physical touch that he's given her from here on.

"If tomorrow you wake up and think of being mad at me, I want you to know that I did it because I love you..." It's the last words he can tell her before everything continued to proceed the way Tianwat desired for the marriage between him and Nateerin to be perfectly complete.
Love this part.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
@montha91 thank you so much for your book translation. Wanted to convey special thanks.
@ fellow fans, thank you for sharing your tots, I totally enjoy reading your comments and views.

Muey’s selfless love is one of a kind, I have become an avid fan of MHIL as well since 2 weeks And my emotions are all over the place. Will definitely have a severe withdrawals symptoms. Kindly share ur tots on any nonsensical questions I may pose in future
Totally agree! Really really really appreciate it as I do not understand Thai. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
This is where he said it

"You love me isn't that right?..." The voice echoed in her head ordering tricking her to lay still believe and listen to him only. At the same time, demanding asking for a promise that she will have a heart for him only.

Nateerin really felt scared of Tianwat for the first time. A second ago she still understood that he opened an opportunity for her to choose, but now she knows that 'he's the one who chose since the beginning'

"P'Tian..." That voice trembled as she can't move anywhere. The only thing that’s left is waiting for the time.

"We're married already, and I'm your husband. Did you forget?" Tianwat spoke of the legal intimate relationship between them that they can continue to do. The handsome face bent down close until they could hear each others breathing blocking Nateerin from acknowledging anything except the physical touch that he's given her from here on.

"If tomorrow you wake up and think of being mad at me, I want you to know that I did it because I love you..." It's the last words he can tell her before everything continued to proceed the way Tianwat desired for the marriage between him and Nateerin to be perfectly complete.
Yes..this is what i thought...i was thinking you meant that he said it when she left him after the night he was drunk and she gave him divorce papers.

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
This ep was beyond my expectations!!! The bed scene was sooo well done!! Mew and Mark did such a good job, but Mark was hilarious!:risas3::risas3: I think he had for the first time the oppurtunity to show his range of abilities, I really liked how funny he showed his frustration and impatience (damn, woman lets get it started already) I laughed so hard when he did the push ups or tried to take off his shirt to lure her :risas3::risas3::risas3:
And he showed his emotional side for the time ever!!! He looked so vulnerable and weak during her confession:sad6::sad6::sad6:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
While watching our special scene, aside screaming inside, I questioned did they really do with transparent view in that room?:confused12:The door and window is see-through view, inside and outside...hahahah no wonder we have picture that blurred Moei's face. That must be the email or notice that Kao Fang will send to everybody.

syarin

sarNie Egg
While watching our special scene, aside screaming inside, I questioned did they really do with transparent view in that room?:confused12:The door and window is see-through view, inside and outside...hahahah no wonder we have picture that blurred Moei's face. That must be the email or notice that Kao Fang will send to everybody.
and I thought I'm the only one thinking about the see-through door/windows.. Overall episode11 really beyond my expectation. I really hope Thien will express his love verbally. He need to say that he love her as an action is not enough for expressing your love khun thien. Thanks to @montha91 for your novel translation. Thien in novel is kind of forceful, but Thien in lakorn is wow/daebak. Mark and Mew chemistry is superb. Would love to see them again as a koojin in future lakorn.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I just re-watch ep 11, and I like it more and more, it just feels so content and convincing. Now how am I supposed to wait till Monday? I'll be re-watching this lakorn all over again.. :crybaby2: Thien gentle gestures and warm deep gaze hit me the most and Moei's eyes tells everything on the mind, her love, her doubt and hesitation and most importantly her sadness !!

I lowkey hope Mew and Mark can play a movie together, not just a lakorn(but another lakorn would be bomb too), to show how talented they are and to reach even broader audience!!

and OOT: I like how I think I can recognise you people on Instagram as we've been observing the same posts and accounts! We be wildin over this lakorn in every platform possible, and I'm proud 555 :icon12::cheer:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone else know the other song that played during the scene where they just got back to the camp after car accident and they were walking down the field??
It's a song by Mon Monik. I don't know how to share with you as I can't type or copy and paste the thai words. I use the app Sharzam to listen to the song and the App will tell you the artist and title. And I download the song from Apple Music.