❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I keep going back to look at the unbuckling picture it screams “rak pee mai chai ror” “you love me isn’t that right” so bad :pancarta: :cheer::aaaaa: :risas3: :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
“Honestly I don’t have a problem with you liking that dude.”
“Really is that the truth?”
Tian your face says it all you totally have a problem with it.
View attachment 38338
View attachment 38339
View attachment 38340
looks like your heart dropped and broke into pieces when she said that
Gosh I loved his expression when muey said that!
He just said it casually that he doesn’t mind her being with kob but once she said ‘are u sure?’ His expression says how much it’s not okay with him!
Gaaaahhhhhhhhhh~~~

and they way he was subconsciously waving back happily to muey, just proves how much she makes him happy!
remember how strict he was when he first cane to work in Dawei? Now he is goofing around with muey!

montha91

Gosh I loved his expression when muey said that!
He just said it casually that he doesn’t mind her being with kob but once she said ‘are u sure?’ His expression says how much it’s not okay with him!
Gaaaahhhhhhhhhh~~~

and they way he was subconsciously waving back happily to muey, just proves how much she makes him happy!
remember how strict he was when he first cane to work in Dawei? Now he is goofing around with muey!
Yup!! Lol she’s getting to his heart for sure

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see chapter 36 already!!!!
And i dont know about yall...but P'Kob is kinda growing on me..He’s starting to look good to me too haha

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
#chapter36 LMAO. I am just checking in here on my day off for spoilers. Always start watching once both episodes when they come out weekly.

montha91

Chapter 36 better not be a disappointment. There better not be any cut scenes. I want to see Muey fall asleep in the bathroom but idk how it’ll go