❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm seems like it. But i wasn't thinking we would be seeing that any time soon. Right! Cause first muey has to confess her feelings to him then he starts being all possessive while she tries to divorce him. After all that he has no choice haha im thinking chapter 36 may not come till ep12

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Sakajai seeing him confused and angry going into his room taking off shirt throwing it. He’s totally in love haha

montha91

Hmmm seems like it. But i wasn't thinking we would be seeing that any time soon. Right! Cause first muey has to confess her feelings to him then he starts being all possessive while she tries to divorce him. After all that he has no choice haha im thinking chapter 36 may not come till ep12
I say it’s coming in episode 12 as well episode 10 she plans on leaving him he goes and get her. He moves her in his room she tries to runaway. Ep 11 she talks with the lawyer then saw pondayt with her friend then goes back and bam he’s waiting for her. That’s just my theory lmao it could be wrong

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I think episode 12 as well.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
I think it will come somewhere in next week's episodes as well, tomorrow they are going to the temple, hopefully Thien can see his heart clear.

montha91

“Honestly I don’t have a problem with you liking that dude.”
“Really is that the truth?”
Tian your face says it all you totally have a problem with it.
4A9B3205-80B4-4825-8F65-F038DC3D1D9A.jpeg
773E8D97-7532-4CA4-907E-4D6060F5AF41.jpeg
02E15B43-E959-43AA-BC0F-50778C1268C1.jpeg
looks like your heart dropped and broke into pieces when she said that

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I say it’s coming in episode 12 as well episode 10 she plans on leaving him he goes and get her. He moves her in his room she tries to runaway. Ep 11 she talks with the lawyer then saw pondayt with her friend then goes back and bam he’s waiting for her. That’s just my theory lmao it could be wrong
So next week we will get chapter 28 - 29 if they follow the novel :love::love::love: