❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
talking about the length of this lakorn, if they didn't cut any scenes that they showed in T-ser, opening scenes, we would have more ep to watch. I rewatch the opening scenes and found that this scenes might cut out. View attachment 38297
They cut out a lot of scenes. There’s the one where he comes close to her and stares at her when she sits down, and the part where she talks to kob wearing the stripe shirt. They actually sat down and talked too and she wave bye to him and they also cut out the part where she was wearing green and khaki and fell asleep at the meeting.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
They cut out a lot of scenes. There’s the one where he comes close to her and stares at her when she sits down, and the part where she talks to kob wearing the stripe shirt. They actually sat down and talked too and she wave bye to him and they also cut out the part where she was wearing green and khaki and fell asleep at the meeting.
I remember the clip of him lightly nudging her at work when she’s about to Fall asleep but now I can’t find it. Do you have it?

I think they just used to it to bait us lol

montha91

I remember the clip of him lightly nudging her at work when she’s about to Fall asleep but now I can’t find it. Do you have it?

I think they just used to it to bait us lol
Don’t have the clip but have pictures 5B80C2FD-6516-4076-88BE-153E9B2A0AD5.jpeg BD6DBF0B-9586-4289-BCE8-09557D952118.jpeg
And this one too BD3C2E46-0AB2-4E81-90B5-3F7B74AE325B.jpeg

montha91

@xodxo found it

xodxo

I really wanted to see the popcorn scene
I'm still waiting for that scene. I don't know if they cut it out cuz they're already in Burma now. :(

@xodxo found it
HAHAHAAAHAH! Yay!!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa::facepalm::risas3:

Frustrated mad. Lol She’s not loving him back like he wanted :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Ignoring him idk lol imagining here
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I can't! yea, damn!! wtheck is wrong with him? lmfao! He looks so frustrated, he "ooy" khao soooo hard, she didnt budge. lmfao! omg! I can't! I need to see this scene!!!!!

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Hmm that’s a good point... I always thought he was referring to the hacking situation and how he felt betrayed cause of it so that’s why he’s mean to her? Probably also cause he’s hiding his own feelings for her too?
I really hope this is where we can see P'Tien's Point of View. It will be a great additional twist to the drama when they can put the glimpse/summary of that/ specially for those scenes where we saw how P'Tien was so mean to her. Hope can see that he also struggled, that he also not sure why he felt guilty, hurrt and why he was so conerned/bothered with her if only he sees her as his adoptive sister.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes me badly need more of Thien's pov!
In Episode 7, his pov was so refreshing cause we really went from :mad: towards him to :clap:

montha91

I'm still waiting for that scene. I don't know if they cut it out cuz they're already in Burma now. :(

HAHAHAAAHAH! Yay!!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa::facepalm::risas3:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I can't! yea, damn!! wtheck is wrong with him? lmfao! He looks so frustrated, he "ooy" khao soooo hard, she didnt budge. lmfao! omg! I can't! I need to see this scene!!!!!
She shrugged his ass lol like she doesn’t care. “Glai pai ba P’Tian” oh how I wish she says that to him
I think they cut the popcorn scene. I was really looking forward to that scene because they looked like a family lol

xodxo

She shrugged his ass lol like she doesn’t care. “Glai pai ba P’Tian” oh how I wish she says that to him
I think they cut the popcorn scene. I was really looking forward to that scene because they looked like a family lol
yea, the fact they kept bringing up scenes from the popcorn scene...for so many bts and today’s TLKT... is just not cute!

Unless they’re going to do a flashback later ...