❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
It all should go with the flow like she should be ignoring him after she gives him the divorce papers leading to him trying and begging to get her back while there’s rumors going on about the two and then the architects going after Muey, and meeting pondayt. Like let’s say from episode 9 or 10 on, he should be chasing after her while all the shenanigans are happening until episode ep 15 is where they talk it out after the near death experience, and she agrees to marry him if there’s really 16 episodes.

Last edited:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yeah I want it to have like 16/17 episodes lmao but I guess 15 is good enough. They should have did the part where he caught her at the shop the same as the novel. It was more thrilling and hot. He followed her to the shop with his men and hacked into her laptop and said “I found you” And walked up to her all slow taking of his sunglasses and said “do you have anymore excuses?” Ugh I died when I read that part.

viesee

sarNie Egg
Yeah I want it to have like 16/17 episodes lmao but I guess 15 is good enough. They should have did the part where he caught her at the shop the same as the novel. It was more thrilling and hot. He followed her to the shop with his men and hacked into her laptop and said “I found you” And walked up to her all slow taking of his sunglasses and said “do you have anymore excuses?” Ugh I died when I read that part.
this sounds more thrilling in the book. what chapter is this? thank you for your translation of the book.

Maimailovetien

sarNie Egg
I think it all would return to the fact that Thien cares about Muey, in his own terms. Remember when Thien asked Muey to quit her job when they found out they'd be working in the same company? When they had that confrontation, Thien was saying that he wanted her to quit so that by the time they get divorced, nobody would know that Muey is married in the first place and she can move on with her life.

There's that episode as well when Thien buried her with work, so that she'd have no time to entertain her feelings towards Thien. This is right after he found her diary and knew that she's in love with him.

When he said those mean things about not going to fall in love with her, i do believe that he is trying to get her to stop having hope of being in an actual relationship with him. Remember that this is after he heard Muey told Yada that she has been in love with him for years.

He really cares about her, but he thinks he's incapable of reciprocating her feelings (which i believe got something to do with him never actually falling in love before in his life)

So when the whole hacking plot got revealed he feel cheated and fooled. He really intended to protect her, hence why he wanted to meet up Chayt and Khun Baramee. I don't agree with him locking her up but i guess that's his method to make sure Muey wouldn't go around to hack anymore.

Lengthy post phew, look at what Thienwat that smartass made me do
thank you is nore likely what I was thinking, I still belive he likes her since she move to his house because of the picture he hug her , move her closer to him "for the picture" supposedly

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you is nore likely what I was thinking, I still belive he likes her since she move to his house because of the picture he hug her , move her closer to him "for the picture" supposedly
Personally i think that part is more like him wanting to get over the whole picture taking asap? Haha he looked annoyed

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Agreed, such good chemistry, on and off screen

In the future they really need to come together againn

Love these! :D OMG can't wait til Monday!! Seriously, never in my life would I wish Monday could come sooner. Lol :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It all should go with the flow like she should be ignoring him after she gives him the divorce papers leading to him trying and begging to get her back while there’s rumors going on about the two and then the architects going after Muey, and meeting pondayt. Like let’s say from episode 9 or 10 on, he should be chasing after her while all the shenanigans are happening until episode ep 15 is where they talk it out after the near death experience, and she agrees to marry him if there’s really 16 episodes.
I need to go read this!!!!! OMG!:aaaaa: Muey deserves all the love and attention from other architects after what Thian said and did! I need Kob in the picture quick too! XD

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh dammm I wonder what scene this is...

http://instagr.am/p/CARv92FAEcJ/
That yellow paint on Muey‘s cheek, this should be after merit scenes
whoops im wrong this not merit scenes yet, i guess we can wait banmarkpantip to translate the summary for ep8

but the gist is that kob overheard thien’s friends talking about muey and thien’s fake marriage so that’s why he went forward to pursue muey