❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Omg I want to see james ji and mew he’s so tall I like their height difference. James ma is tall too.

montha91

Thanks guys ! I I’ll definitely check out some of those lakorns. Looking at clips of mark’s others lakorns he has the best chemistry with Mew! Bella and Mark were good pairing too. I am not a fan of koojin, I want to see actor/actresses paired with different people.
I agree with that.

montha91

there's this one clip during mew's reception and they hugged, wait let me see if i could find it
She’s like below his shoulders isn’t she?? If Mark was as tall as matoom and yong (the guy who plays his brother) it would have been extra adorable. Haha I mean them together is already adorable.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
She’s like below his shoulders isn’t she?? If Mark was as tall as matoom and yong (the guy who plays his brother) it would have been extra adorable. Haha I mean them together is already adorable.
Mark is 180cm if im not mistaken, JJ is like 183? 185? i found the clip but of course Mew would be wearing heels during her reception

montha91

I think he is 180. Jame ji is about 185 so you’re right. I like when the girls wear heels and their still shorter than the guys. Lol aren’t most Thai guys short?? I’ve only seen a couple that’s tall well the ones I’ve seen are. Weir, james ji, James ma, mark, mik thongraya, yongarmchair etc I’m probably missing some haha willy and Andrew gregson

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he is 180. Jame ji is about 185 so you’re right. I like when the girls wear heels and their still shorter than the guys. Lol aren’t most Thai guys short?? I’ve only seen a couple that’s tall well the ones I’ve seen are. Weir, james ji, James ma, mark, mik thongraya, yongarmchair etc I’m probably missing some haha willy and Andrew gregson
Mike Pattaradet is also tall, Kem Hussawee.. South east asian men usually do not go over 180cm, most is around 170cm-ish.. just that with all these luk reung nangeks, them ladies are very tall

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Everytime, i keep going back to this FIN episode
Muey's second poem at the end is just beautiful, i really love that poem among other poem she wrote him

montha91

Mike Pattaradet is also tall, Kem Hussawee.. South east asian men usually do not go over 180cm, most is around 170cm-ish.. just that with all these luk reung nangeks, them ladies are very tall
Hell yeah those girls are tall that’s why I’m like these men needs to be taller haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
If there was a cross over with ch7 I would like seeing Mark paired with Now :)
Now always gave that polite sheltered vibe for me, may cause the only lakorn of hers i watched a bit is duangjai kabot?
i wouldn't mind Mark and Mookda, cause tiny nangek to throw around lmao

montha91

Everytime, i keep going back to this FIN episode
Muey's second poem at the end is just beautiful, i really love that poem among other poem she wrote him
I like the one in the novel where Tian wrote to have her come back to him. “And this time where are you going to run from me to if i love, I’ll love with all my heart then take my body and give me your heart” that just struck me in the feels. Made my insides scream

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Remember we talked about Mark's eyes lmao i came across this fin clip and just look at his eyesss and his smirk ughhh
this whole scene was funny af lmao poor Muey's innocent eyes

montha91

Remember we talked about Mark's eyes lmao i came across this fin clip and just look at his eyesss and his smirk ughhh
this whole scene was funny af lmao poor Muey's innocent eyes

man sai!!! He’s a whole man sai

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha this has nothing to do with difference in height but I would like Mark to be in a revenge lakorn with Mai Davika, these two would be such a visual to look at :love::love::love: