❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I want that instrumental Hooooo song to be released, or is that an already existing released song?? It's so lighthearted i want it

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I just rewatch all the episodes and reread the novel ! Why is Mark so handsome :love:??? I feel such a fool like Muey :facepalm: . We are only at ep 7 but there are so many FIN scenes.

Lolzzz I told my boyfriend to start carrying me like that :rolleyes:.
Has anyone watch any of mark’s other dramas?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I just rewatch all the episodes and reread the novel ! Why is Mark so handsome :love:??? I feel such a fool like Muey :facepalm: . We are only at ep 7 but there are so many FIN scenes.

I have watched(8 so far plus this one so 9)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

have you watched kluen cheewit? that one's really popular among foreign fans.
there's kom faek, but i didnt watch that one cause i dont like that genre haha
rak nakara is good but no subs cause the dialect is so hard so subber didn't take up the lakorn if im not mistaken.
punya chon kon krua is the lakorn that put Mark and Kim in the map as koojin
i didnt watch ton rak rim rua or ab ruk online and the other one buang athithan

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Those are the ones I watched so far

Mark

Ngao Ruk Luang Jai

Pathapee Leh Ruk

Buang Athithan

Kleun Cheewit

My Husband in-law

MK's

Thara Himalai

Noom Nuer Tong

Panyachon Kon Krua

Kom Faek

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I’m more of an old Thai lakorn person I like watching the lakorn that’s from the 90s to mid 2000s the newer ones are meh. The leads characters have to click for me to watch it.

montha91

oh yes how could i forget phope ruk
i really hope mark and bella could get another turn together

phope ruk was years ago, it's good that he got lakorns with other actress in between his lakorns with kim
For some reason I can’t watch his lakorns with Kim, but I’ve seen the original version of kom faek. I like how he’s in lakorn with other actresses

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
For some reason I can’t watch his lakorns with Kim, but I’ve seen the original version of kom faek. I like how he’s in lakorn with other actresses
the original kom faek with poh and noon were SUPER popular tho but i didnt watch full with subs, all i remember is that it was super popular

montha91

Did you guys see this?!
I think we all know its coming...these two will definitely have another lakorn together.

I really like these two together their so cute. It should be a remake of jam loey rak haha

montha91

the original kom faek with poh and noon were SUPER popular tho but i didnt watch full with subs, all i remember is that it was super popular
It was soooo good. I loved it. Cheer and Cee were my favorite couple. I watched rookard too the sequel to it.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like these two together their so cute. It should be a remake of jam loey rak haha
would really love if they could remake JLR, but it's going to be hard to change the storyline to fit current times cause lakorn these days no longer keen on including R scene and viewers are not as accepting as before

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It was soooo good. I loved it. Cheer and Cee were my favorite couple. I watched rookard too the sequel to it.
do you know where i can find it with full eng subs?? i really want to give that version a try before i want to start 2018 version

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Did you guys see this?!
I think we all know its coming...these two will definitely have another lakorn together.

hahahhaha this was so much fun to watch! Lol :p

after take9, they’re just so tired and started starring into each other’s eyes lol

199AF7D7-889A-47D3-9ACD-1791188AB01F.jpeg