❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Same I want her to bring back all those harsh sayings he said to her then leave so he can faint lmao
ahahhahahahahahhahja you’re even more harsh than I am. Lol

But geez I can’t imagaine him fainting :pancarta: but I do believe Muey needs to make him cry lol

xodxo

I wonder how Tian is going to feel after finding out she and pondayt has seen each other before, and he sent her to Tada’s place. Pondayt probably took revenge by kidnapping her.
Shouldn’t he know? He sent her to Yada’s place. Unless you meant something else

xodxo

I meant they’ve seen each other before since the accident. He still doesn’t know that Muey saved him.
yes, that’s gonna be the last straw for him. Can’t recall but it was his mother that told him the truth right?

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
yes, that’s gonna be the last straw for him. Can’t recall but it was his mother that told him the truth right?
Yes it was his mother she came to Burma to tell him to let Muey go but he said no and said that Muey belongs to him that’s when she told him the truth.

xodxo

Yes it was his mother she came to Burma to tell him to let Muey go but he said no and said that Muey belongs to him that’s when she told him the truth.
Gahhhhhj I just wanna slap Tian sometimes... not Mark... just Tian lolol I hope Mark redeem our forgiveness for Tian lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
So how would you guys describe the word FIN? I never heard that word being used before.
I’m not sure. I see it as a cute or crazy scene
Gahhhhhj I just wanna slap Tian sometimes... not Mark... just Tian lolol I hope Mark redeem our forgiveness for Tian lol
hes going to treat her all nice and we’re going to greeeed haha