❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I rewatched the part where he followed her you can see his shadow when she was at the vending machine. Lol I knew it was him who gave her the coin.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I rewatched the part where he followed her you can see his shadow when she was at the vending machine. Lol I knew it was him who gave her the coin.
You know during that part we were all like angry at him cause he left her all alone and when the coin suddenly came flying, i almost believed that it's God as well lmfao

Anddd when when we see him during his flashback, and saw him tailing her, my anger just disappears orz Thien is so man sai but couldn't help to spazz over him

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
You know during that part we were all like angry at him cause he left her all alone and when the coin suddenly came flying, i almost believed that it's God as well lmfao

Anddd when when we see him during his flashback, and saw him tailing her, my anger just disappears orz Thien is so man sai but couldn't help to spazz over him
It was her samee taewada lmao basically her god. Godly husband :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: