❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Srsly Tian is such a fool! He walks into the bar acting like he owns Muey (standing and touching her all night) lmfao when she has very little interest in him that night except for her sleep lolol such shame.

15C7D7D0-3330-49B0-BDDD-006A2362AE00.jpeg 18D8ABD3-C270-4E55-BBA3-D52201373328.jpeg E78010A8-C8B0-44CB-9F41-DBE88B30422D.jpeg E56483E6-2B95-455B-B833-9366FC33A547.jpeg 00A286D8-7A57-4633-A70A-6C1636095DE0.jpeg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Srsly Tian is such a fool! He walks into the bar acting like he owns Muey (standing and touching her all night) lmfao when she has very little interest in him that night except for her sleep lolol such shame.

View attachment 38253 View attachment 38254 View attachment 38255 View attachment 38256 View attachment 38257
Just Seeing the pics hurts my feelings but then again I like haha fin maak love the way he leans on her putting his head on her shoulders โอ้ยยย ตายๆ

xodxo

Just Seeing the pics hurts my feelings but then again I like haha fin maak love the way he leans on her putting his head on her shoulders โอ้ยยย ตายๆ
he acts so manly and macho next to her too lmfao!

xodxo

His friends are so dead hilarious .. they’re always like .. omg look into them.. Tian’s into her so much they’re nearly melted into one lmfaoooo

22626B2A-D6A4-4E28-8B99-C043EA044475.jpeg

montha91

They better give Tian enough time to show some love towards her he better not realize his love at like episode 13 or something. Better start loving at around ep 9 or 10

xodxo

They better give Tian enough time to show some love towards her he better not realize his love at like episode 13 or something. Better start loving at around ep 9 or 10
LMBO! HAHAHAAHAHA so demanding! What kind of love do you think he should show her? I wonder how they'll develop their relationship from there too?

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone, it’s my first time posting here. I really enjoy reading this forum
Anyone have any idea about this scene ?

príѕѕαnα_nσσ (@prissana_noo) Tweeted:
ล่วงหน้าไปรอที่ทวายแล้วจ้า
#อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี
#อกเกือบหักEP6
#หมากปริญ #มิวนิษฐา
Cr. คลิปฟค.เมียนมาร์ https://t.co/Nwm3yNFE3D

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone, it’s my first time posting here. I really enjoy reading this forum
Anyone have any idea about this scene ?

príѕѕαnα_nσσ (@prissana_noo) Tweeted:
ล่วงหน้าไปรอที่ทวายแล้วจ้า
#อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี
#อกเกือบหักEP6
#หมากปริญ #มิวนิษฐา
Cr. คลิปฟค.เมียนมาร์ https://t.co/Nwm3yNFE3D

If we’re lucky well see it towards the end of ep7 tomorrow, if not then most likely next week. Muey will use the marriage certificate as a way to get her way with Tien while they are in Burma, going to the temple with her is one of them.

montha91

LMBO! HAHAHAAHAHA so demanding! What kind of love do you think he should show her? I wonder how they'll develop their relationship from there too?
I want to see him go after her like the fortune teller said he’s going to place his love at her feet. He better be kissing and flirting with her good.:naughty2::naughty2: I didn’t wait for 3 years to watch this drama for 1 freakin kiss and him treating her bad throughout half of the lakorn.:facepalm: :rolleyes: It’s almost to episode 10 he needs to show his love for her already lmao oht ton mai wai leow!! We have 6 to 7 episodes for him to show that love.:yawn::BangHead::cheer: I want to see some touchy touchy scenes lmao and by that I mean him hugging her tightly and being jealous jumping over fences going after his wife. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 6

Wow Thien is so mean those things he said to Muey :(.
There was cute scenes to, wow they did skip some stuff eh.
I cry so much for Muey :(.

@montha9 i agree with you, he does already love her! Remember the scene where she tells him that if she gets caught, Tada could kill her and he had a worried look on his face!

View attachment 38252
Yea I saw that as well.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow after today's episode I can't wait for the scene where she hands him divorce papers. I want him to beg and redeem himself. I'm kind of confused by the look Pon Det give Muey though. Does he know her? Is that mentioned in the original novel?

montha91

Wow after today's episode I can't wait for the scene where she hands him divorce papers. I want him to beg and redeem himself. I'm kind of confused by the look Pon Det give Muey though. Does he know her? Is that mentioned in the original novel?
They’ve cross paths before yes it’s in the novel

montha91

Episode 6

Wow Thien is so mean those things he said to Muey :(.
There was cute scenes to, wow they did skip some stuff eh.
I cry so much for Muey :(.

Yea I saw that as well.
Right I was hurting for her felt her pain. It makes me want to see how he’s going to go after her and how she’s going to give him the cold shoulders. I want her to treat him as bad as he did to her if not more. I hope they do that and not let her forgive him so easily

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Right I was hurting for her felt her pain. It makes me want to see how he’s going to go after her and how she’s going to give him the cold shoulders. I want her to treat him as bad as he did to her if not more. I hope they do that and not let her forgive him so easily
Yea same hun, I so agree.