❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I like the beginning when his mom and brother came into the room, and he put his arms around Muey. His mother was like are you going to hug her any longer. Lmao he’s done he just doesn’t want to admit it :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I like the beginning when his mom and brother came into the room, and he put his arms around Muey. His mother was like are you going to hug her any longer. Lmao he’s done he just doesn’t want to admit it :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
i told you he’s fake with his feelings. His body language already says it all lmfaoooo super touchy

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it cause he never actually fell in love, all these while it was just lust? So he didn't really know what love actually is? He didn't really know his feelings yet.

But im still angry at him for today's episode :BangHead: :BangHead:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Translation credit to cecilia_creation

Muey playing with Oyua: You know nothing at all, you!
Thien pats Muey's head: Look after the house well.
M: P'Thien. I'm not a dog.
T: I thought you're one.
M: I have something to clear with you.
T: Everyone knows the truth except me. I told you already that I hate a traitor the most.
Muey chases after Thien with food: P'Thien, this will be the last meal I make for you.
Muey in Dawei: Have you heard, the more you run away from something the more you'll run into that. The more you hate something the more you'll get it. You can't run away from me.

Muey’s note: Everything has a meaning and what it’s trying to convey to us.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I love how Muey handled herself in front of Thian though. So brave and confident. Like I know you’ll never be able to love me. So, excuse me. She leaves and go cry in private. That’s the spirit of a strong girl!

i know Thian is super confused. I only study his body language right now lol and his loved eyes and stares at Muey lol