❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Banmark posted with subss
Omg just look at Muey's eyes, filled with hope that what Thien is saying is truee
http://instagr.am/p/CAAnECOF5e2/
i have a feeling viewership is gonna hit 100K at starting point/first break lol

too many people are just so curious And have too much build up they want to know the real deal!

plus~~ if Mew made me cry again in this episode 6, wow, I will concur she’s an amazing actress! I will dislike Thien for breaking Muey’s heart but Mark will remain #1 in my heart! Lmfao! :facepalm:

xodxo

Btw~~ I think Muey was very skeptical there though. Like she knew something wasn’t real. As much as she wish it was real from the only person she’s ever fell in love with, you could see she’s really afraid for some reason so she definitely felt “skeptical” like it wasn’t real.

but what will really break her heart is he daring to say “I’ll never love you.” That’s what shed her into pieces. :(

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a feeling viewership is gonna hit 100K at starting point/first break lol

too many people are just so curious And have too much build up they want to know the real deal!

plus~~ if Mew made me cry again in this episode 6, wow, I will concur she’s an amazing actress! I will dislike Thien for breaking Muey’s heart but Mark will remain #1 in my heart! Lmfao! :facepalm:
Of course! especially since they released that clips of course everyone is going to be curious af! I think it is quite brilliant actually, to lure ppl into watching live streams. btw i managed to gif that scene you wanted of hacker muey unveiled but my phone just died from low battery lmao too much scrolling socmedia

xodxo

Of course! especially since they released that clips of course everyone is going to be curious af! I think it is quite brilliant actually, to lure ppl into watching live streams. btw i managed to gif that scene you wanted of hacker muey unveiled but my phone just died from low battery lmao too much scrolling socmedia
But this is a very good Lakorn though lol all the build up clips and tensions just made you want to watch it bc it is that good!! I just hope we don’t crash lol I don’t want the cyber traffic to crash my desire to watch Ep6:pancarta:

honestly people are just so ready to rip Thian apart lmfaoooooooo some people esp international viewers.. omg they’re ready to burn bridges lmfaooo

xodxo

No I’m going to cry lmao I forgot the “I”
Lmfaoooo omg okay we can all cry on Monday during the live lmfaoooo I bet half of the world is crying with Muey and the other half are ready to burn bridges due to anger lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
But this is a very good Lakorn though lol all the build up clips and tensions just made you want to watch it bc it is that good!! I just hope we don’t crash lol I don’t want the cyber traffic to crash my desire to watch Ep6:pancarta:

honestly people are just so ready to rip Thian apart lmfaoooooooo some people esp international viewers.. omg they’re ready to burn bridges lmfaooo
WOW! It’s that crazy. The ratings better be high for this episode and the next

montha91

And she looks so terrified! Like whoa!!! I don’t know why Thian would do that... if he’s not in love with her yet?!?!!!!!
He’s probably like what do you want from me are you planning anything else

xodxo

WOW! It’s that crazy. The ratings better be high for this episode and the next
honestly last Episode View was extremely high but how they calculate their ratings didn’t budge if at all lol so... if viewing starts at 100K damn... I bet it might break records hahaah

montha91

Tian is really bak kaeng like he’s never going to admit that he loves her. Only his actions will speak for him. Right now he’s confused with his feelings, and he likes teasing her too so :fighting3::BangHead: idk we all see it differently. You guy see it as he hasn’t shown that he likes her, but I do.:risas3::aaaaa::thumbup::cheer::cheer: