❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I actually want to see the scene of him hurting Muey so that she realized that you could only love someone so much. Once their treatment wrong you, you must step away no matter what happens next!

and Muey will do all that, but I hope Mew makes those scenes deep and harsh on Thian. She’s too nice, she makes Muey not capable of being harsher. So, if Thian can get all nasty on her, she needs to teach him a lesson with Kob! Lol get him jealous lmfaoo!!!
I want to see it too i want see how she’s going to be pissed at him will Mew portray it well enough. I’m nervous for that. Kon and her need more scenes and have Tian see them together. I want to see Tian hella hurt yahk sakjai

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Do you recall which episode is that?? orz i can't view the episodes on youtube, ch3 blocked my country ugh

When you guys slipped into thai istg i understand some words but i dont understand the one next to it so im like trying to decipher the whole sentence based on what i can understand :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
that’s also episode4. Right before she came back home and fed him apples lol and get all blushing lol

~~

montha91

I think all his life he had never need to chase someone, he is always the one being chased. Watch Muey giving him the chase of his lifeee
Pulling his sarong on site and giving him heart fingers and blowing kisses

montha91

Do you recall which episode is that?? orz i can't view the episodes on youtube, ch3 blocked my country ugh

When you guys slipped into thai istg i understand some words but i dont understand the one next to it so im like trying to decipher the whole sentence based on what i can understand :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Sorry I try not to write thai but I got so angry at Tian I wrote in Thai lmao

xodxo

I want to see it too i want see how she’s going to be pissed at him will Mew portray it well enough. I’m nervous for that. Kon and her need more scenes and have Tian see them together. I want to see Tian hella hurt yahk sakjai
yes ~ I need Mew to make Muey cold-hearted for once!!:mad: Don’t need to be all smiley all the time! Make him jealous. Make him crave even more lmfaooo even though his body language is already dead craving hers lmfaooo:risas3::facepalm:

montha91

yes ~ I need Mew to make Muey cold-hearted for once!!:mad: Don’t need to be all smiley all the time! Make him jealous. Make him crave even more lmfaooo even though his body language is already dead craving hers lmfaooo:risas3::facepalm:
Do you think Mew can pull it off? I’m hoping she doesn’t smile sweetly at him all the time, but she can smile at him by rubbing it in his face making him feel worse.

xodxo

Do you think Mew can pull it off? I’m hoping she doesn’t smile sweetly at him all the time, but she can smile at him by rubbing it in his face making him feel worse.
I’m worried Mew isn’t going to be pull off the cold hearted face or attitude. She needs to have feelings and show that if she’s hurt, she can act cold! It’s not Muey’s nature to be all mean and bitchy but when the boy hurts you, you have to show your pain. Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Khao ja taam dai mai?!?!?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe she can, remember she told him she went to do merit to wash off bad luck lmao she didn't acknowledge the kiss and i love her for that!

montha91

I’m worried Mew isn’t going to be pull off the cold hearted face or attitude. She needs to have feelings and show that if she’s hurt, she can act cold! It’s not Muey’s nature to be all mean and bitchy but when the boy hurts you, you have to show your pain. Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Khao ja taam dai mai?!?!?
I’m hoping she does. it seems like she has potential like I see her with an attitude with Yada and her dad and was telling him that she doesn’t love Tian. And like what @wuzhangs said that scene where she said she went to go do merit to wash away her bad luck. I feel like she can but then she can’t. She seems too smiley and bubbly that I can’t see her be a b*tch

montha91

Idk I’m just hoping her love for him doesn’t take over when she’s being mean to him.