❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg that part was so hilarious I couldn’t stop laughing
Exactly!!!!!! And the scene where she revealed that she was the hacker!! Omg she was on fire!!! I’m surprised nobody’s talking and even hyping that up in the Internet world! I thought she was on FIRE!:worship2::clap::eek:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Exactly!!!!!! And the scene where she revealed that she was the hacker!! Omg she was on fire!!! I’m surprised nobody’s talking and even hyping that up in the Internet world! I thought she was on FIRE!:worship2::clap::eek:
Omg hell yeah I was like yesssss Muey she isn’t afraid I’ve seen people post about it on instagram

xodxo

Chai rao mai mee sathi manoh pai grot pai and gor sao pai thaam Muey. I’m feeling her emotions
hhaahhaahhaa jaaaaa taewa lol Muey will get her share of juice and happiness jaaa!!!!

dichan ko sonsarn Muey tae chan ru p’Thian rak Muey maak! Kao khae pak kab jai mai throng kan! Tae actions Khong Khao boak waa khao jingjai lae rak Muey maak!!!!!! Khao jai mai?! Lol

montha91

hhaahhaahhaa jaaaaa taewa lol Muey will get her share of juice and happiness jaaa!!!!

dichan ko sonsarn Muey tae chan ru p’Thian rak Muey maak! Kao khae pak kab jai mai throng kan! Tae actions Khong Khao boak waa khao jingjai lae rak Muey maak!!!!!! Khao jai mai?! Lol
Ohy kao jai la ka roo wa he already rerm mee feeling gab Muey haha tae mai roo thua loey. Leow gor bak kaeng duay Muey needs to teach him a lesson

montha91

He’s already freaking out when his wife is not home and going to work and sees that she’s not there. He can’t even stay still sathi mai yoo loey lmao how can you not see that he’s fallen for her haha yoo cheuy cheuy ning ning mai dai loey. Jur mia gor scold saeek

xodxo

Tian’s jai yak loey he’s so complicated
I actually want to see the scene of him hurting Muey so that she realized that you could only love someone so much. Once their treatment wrong you, you must step away no matter what happens next!

and Muey will do all that, but I hope Mew makes those scenes deep and harsh on Thian. She’s too nice, she makes Muey not capable of being harsher. So, if Thian can get all nasty on her, she needs to teach him a lesson with Kob! Lol get him jealous lmfaoo!!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs can you give me the scene of Muey taking off the hacker mask?! I need it lol :D
Do you recall which episode is that?? orz i can't view the episodes on youtube, ch3 blocked my country ugh

When you guys slipped into thai istg i understand some words but i dont understand the one next to it so im like trying to decipher the whole sentence based on what i can understand :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: