❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Mark and Mew really kinda resembles each other a bit no? idk there's just something that is similar in their faces
and it is not helping that the chemistry is great! we got a glimpse of them in rak nakara but glad anne picked it up from there and casted both of them in MHIL
What is MHIL

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lakorn Muey better leave his a**, so he can realize it. I know novel Muey didn’t, but she tried so many times and failed.

montha91

These upcoming scenes will piss me off when I read it I felt so bad for her. I wanted to slap Tian through the phone but I laughed it out when they went to Burma

montha91

I want to see how he announces that him and Muey are married to everyone at work

montha91

I dont think thein will end up "klua mia". At least he was not in the novel. I heard that there will be about 14-16 parts so im glad they are moving fast right now because they are close to going to Taiwan and thats where all the action happens so about half way through we will see thein in love with muey. He will realize this soon about have way and then start chasing her! I agree with episodes being choppy. Most of it is the characters rethinking what happened and flashbacks. I guess i dont mind the flashbacks too much cause that how the novel was but they need to stop with all the scenes where the characters are just rethinking stuff.
The flashbacks takes up most of the drama

montha91

I bet you the bed scene we’re all trying to figure out what he’s saying is when he found out the truth about the hacking and probably got drunk because of it

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Muey and kob should be sweet and close together in Burma so someone can’t flip his sh*t. He needs some dumping since he hurt Muey twice in two episodes
Ya, time for thian to be jealous enough to take action!
Why couldn’t the lakorn Thien grovel after finding out muey was actually helping out TPC instead of helping Tada like what he thought? Shouldn’t he feel bad that he mistreated her instead of getting mad that she didn’t confide in him? I mean why would muey tell her secret to him when he has always ignored/ disregarded her in the past right? Thien’s emotions are all over the place that it’s so hard to catch up :nut::nut:

montha91

Ya, time for thian to be jealous enough to take action!
Why couldn’t the lakorn Thien grovel after finding out muey was actually helping out TPC instead of helping Tada like what he thought? Shouldn’t he feel bad that he mistreated her instead of getting mad that she didn’t confide in him? I mean why would muey tell her secret to him when he has always ignored/ disregarded her in the past right? Thien’s emotions are all over the place that it’s so hard to catch up :nut::nut:
Novel tian was also mad at her making him look like a fool. Lakorn Tian just thinking about himself for now not realizing Muey sacrificed a lot for his butt.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
It’s just my wishful thinking that lakorn thian actually ends up going to Dawei to accompany muey coz he feels bad for punishing her when all she did was saving the company instead... but I guess he wouldn’t have developed that much of affection for muey yet so that’s disappointing...
Once in Dawei I hope thian realises that he doesn’t even know muey’s likes and dislikes as much as kob does and regrets not paying attention to her all this while