❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
GIRL YOU ARE SPOT ON! OMG DAWEI COME FASTER PLS

Yes i can view your first video as wellll
haha ~ :) do you understand Thai too? If so, that's wonderful. I wasn't sure you understood Thai, but if you did, it's amazing. My reading is the hardest lol :(

Aaah I have that song!! It’s by Katreeya English
Yes mama!!! Love that song!!! The minute I saw MHUL with Muey and Thian, I instantly thought of this song. :D

LOL yep!:aaaaa:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
just behind the scenes
Alright I'll be lurking on ig then around that time hee

haha ~ :) do you understand Thai too? If so, that's wonderful. I wasn't sure you understood Thai, but if you did, it's amazing. My reading is the hardest lol :(
No girl i can't read thai even if my life depends on that oh how i wish i could! But i understand some words so most of the time i just take bits and pieces and come out with whatever possible meaning lmao

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
yea, I started wondering too bc it's looking like they're moving at a very fast paced. I hope they don't go below 12 episodes or we'll cry LOL :sad6::pancarta:
Yes their going fast and I don’t want it to end just yet. It better not be below 12 episodes I’ll be so upset.

montha91

No girl i can't read thai even if my life depends on that oh how i wish i could! But i understand some words so most of the time i just take bits and pieces and come out with whatever possible meaning lmao
That’s me lmao before this drama I didn’t even know how to read Thai

xodxo

That’s me lmao before this drama I didn’t even know how to read Thai

it's cool. we all can learn thai together LOL I swear, I never was confident until I started reading MHIL novel too. lmbo! I was like omg...I could get most of the easy words. lol but my listening is very good. and speaking is decent too. lol

so sad, there's no native thais to join us LOL but IG has many many beautiful supporters so it's all good!

montha91

it's cool. we all can learn thai together LOL I swear, I never was confident until I started reading MHIL novel too. lmbo! I was like omg...I could get most of the easy words. lol but my listening is very good. and speaking is decent too. lol

so sad, there's no native thais to join us LOL but IG has many many beautiful supporters so it's all good!
What made me learn to read Thai was your translation of this novel lmao the bed scene. I was ooooh let me go teach myself Thai, so I can read this novel.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

im from malaysia and thai characters are actually very hard to learn omg but i guess i have watched enough lakorns that i can guess what they are talking about but reading is definitely nope for me

xodxo

What made me learn to read Thai was your translation of this novel lmao the bed scene. I was ooooh let me go teach myself Thai, so I can read this novel.
LMFAOOOO for real?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

it was literally my first thai novel reading and translation too lmbo! I couldn't believe I was that crazy motivated lol