❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
What I think is she probably got kidnapped and Tian went to save her and that part where they hug pondayt shoots at them and Tian takes a bullet for Muey. My take on it lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it’s the part in Dawei where thian and muey confront pondayt, but in the novel no one got hurt and it got resolved pretty calmly. Looks like they are gonna spice it up a lil bit in the drama.
Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I think I saw a picture of thian wearing that same shirt with blood on his arms, does it mean he really took a bullet for muey?
since both of them kinda look stricken i am guessing something went bad?? if that is what mark said different from the novel

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
since both of them kinda look stricken i am guessing something went bad?? if that is what mark said different from the novel
i don’t think they would spoil the new ending in any where yet. But that’s def a scene from the novel

montha91

there are 2 bed scenes in the mv lmao but i guess it's the 2nd one right?

im not good at lip reading but istg it "do you love me?"
i read it as “where are you going?” Or “don’t go” ??? I’m not sure.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m not sure how many bed scenes there are lol but Thian is shirtless here too lolol and if you read the comments it’s like (greeed.. omg it’s a shirtless scene, must be that scene in Burma) lol maybe it’s the aftermath of that gif from the bed scene lol :D

FE042EA7-14BF-4F37-A8F2-3287257C23D5.jpeg

montha91

I’m not sure how many bed scenes there are lol but Thian is shirtless here too lolol and if you read the comments it’s like (greeed.. omg it’s a shirtless scene, must be that scene in Burma) lol maybe it’s the aftermath of that gif from the bed scene lol :D

View attachment 38175
I was looking for that clip lmao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
my phone have built-in gif maker function, which i have been using actively to gif lakorns :nut:
let me know if you have any scene you want to gifs i'll try to do it asap if im free heee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

View attachment 38175
is Thien drunk in that scene? wouldn't want him to be drunk on their first night together haha cause the scene it seems like Muey started to rubbed him with a towel

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i came across a funny comment just now, when i was browsing for random Mew videos on youtube.
The first comment i see was saying something like "this video got nothing to do with mew!" and then another person replied to that comments, "do you expect to see a pokemon video?"

I LITERALLY CHOKED ON MY LUNCH

montha91

Their first night together he was the one who got her drunk, so he can sleep with her. Lol I wonder if they changed it up, or he’s pretending haha