❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes my emotions are coming from novel Tian lmao and I agree lakorn Tian is way nicer he apologizes to her and realize he’s wrong at certain times. Like he’s caring but denies it. Novel Tian would never do that
lol ~ it’s true lakorn Thian is way nicer! I swear that during the rain scene, his face looked like he could have cried along with Muey if they just kept rolling the film LOL

xodxo

She was only mad at him for a bit cried herself to sleep but he turned off her alarm made her wake up late to go to work. I mean he’s worried but does it the stupid way lmao when he raised his voice at her I was like ooooh snaps
OMG ahahahaaahahahahahahhhahah how stupid of the script to do that! this is where I don’t blame the actors.. it’s the script. They could have made a better transition of Muey avoiding him first lol the waking up late to work could be another scene darn it!! Oh well!!!!

I still really enjoyed the late to work scene. It was kind of funny too. Muey went to work late and gave him dirty stare and he acted like he was clueless lol

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
OMG ahahahaaahahahahahahhhahah how stupid of the script to do that! this is where I don’t blame the actors.. it’s the script. They could have made a better transition of Muey avoiding him first lol the waking up late to work could be another scene darn it!! Oh well!!!!

I still really enjoyed the late to work scene. It was kind of funny too. Muey went to work late and gave him dirty stare and he acted like he was clueless lol
And I also like the scene where thian looks at muey and toom running off secretly to the washroom to remove the ring! Its like he wonder what’s wrong but doesn’t want to ponder long on it

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lol ~ it’s true lakorn Thian is way nicer! I swear that during the rain scene, his face looked like he could have cried along with Muey if they just kept rolling the film LOL
I agree lol that scene was perfect I keep tearing up every time I watch it

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
H

hahaha means that was her real reaction??
That’s so cute!!!
Quite possible?? I do hope the scene will actually appeared and then Mew could answer if that's her genuine reaction lmao cause it looks like Mark was speeding

montha91

Muey for now seems like she does not have the emotional capacity to stay angry at Thien at all but oh how i wish to see the part when Muey stand firm in her decision to leave him (?)

And lmao i saw this on twitter, it looks like Mew was not acting during this part in the Mv
Omg I just laughed out loud at 5am. I was going to ask who’s going to make a meme out of her face. She looks so scared.

montha91

Muey for now seems like she does not have the emotional capacity to stay angry at Thien at all but oh how i wish to see the part when Muey stand firm in her decision to leave him (?)

And lmao i saw this on twitter, it looks like Mew was not acting during this part in the Mv
It’s going to build up soon when he hurts her more in the later episodes (well I’m hoping they put it in there) that part is pretty important in my opinion that they shouldn’t leave it out.

xodxo

sure cause you just give me another excuse to rewatch that fin clip, more than i'd have to on the usual :risas3: :risas3:
Apple scenesssss please choose which one you want
WARNING! GIF heavy

Pretending to sleep~

With some bonus~ is this the start of something new ?

gril would i need to resave the gifs to reupload? will they disappear later on???

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

I even gif it on a slower playback speed cause that is just too funny

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Since i actually went back to watch the MV, i wonder what this scene is about?? is there such scene in the novel?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lol she really does look scared now that you slow mo it. in the teaser, she was having like the fun of life it seemed >.<
Mark looks like he's having fun but Mew lmao poor girl looks scared to death but it's too funny! and she must have been riding sideways cause she's wearing sarong dang that's extra scary :eek:

xodxo

Is there an english word for mahno?
you could say "day dream" "imagination" "fantasize" ...anything that isn't close to reality, but just kind of made up in one's mind lol

Since i actually went back to watch the MV, i wonder what this scene is about?? is there such scene in the novel?
love this! can't wait for it. I don't know the specific scene. but must be where muey is saving thian and he's touched or something lololol but need @montha91 to confirm since she read more of the books than I did lol XD

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I think it’s the part in Dawei where thian and muey confront pondayt, but in the novel no one got hurt and it got resolved pretty calmly. Looks like they are gonna spice it up a lil bit in the drama.
Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I think I saw a picture of thian wearing that same shirt with blood on his arms, does it mean he really took a bullet for muey?

xodxo

girl can you gif me the bed scene in the MV (from the guy’s ost) pretty plz? Thanks :)