❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
My innards were screaming when he pushed her desk and pulled her chair closer. He even pulled her hair this guy I can’t stand him sooooo i don’t even have a word for it! Lmao
I think from now onwards we can just associate Thien with fin man sai lmao, his behaviour is man sai mak maak but still fin :risas3:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Woow..just one night and this page jumps more than 5 pages:))
After watching ep4 and ep5, I agree with saying that the editing wasn't good. Few scenes in ep 4 should be in ẹp and back. It made me confuse even watching with sub. Anyway, the drama is still good. This lakorn is more living than when I read the book. Give us more cute scenes. I hope this lakorn can have more eps than others. It's joy in these days

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahahahaha some of the comments here about the pages jumping is hilarious! Love the gifs captured as well!

goodness ~ I just read more spoilers and I feel like Ep6 is going to be bomb! I think both Thian and Muey will be equally hurt:sad6: I don’t know if Thian will realize his actions hurt Muey, but he does start to feel like he doesn’t want to hurt her anymore or intentionally!

I think Thian’s biggest mission right now is finding our who the hacker is.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg l he snapped at her too to when he she asked where he moved her
do you think it’s rude to snap fingers at someone?Thian has snapped his fingers at Muey like 3-4 times already. Not sure about snapping fingers in thai culture ... but it’s not a good trait...

~~

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
do you think it’s rude to snap fingers at someone?Thian has snapped his fingers at Muey like 3-4 times already. Not sure about snapping fingers in thai culture ... but it’s not a good trait...

~~
He snaps at her a lot lmao I think it’s rude. I’m not thai so Idk how it is. I see it as he’s snapping at her like she’s his pet or something. Meuan riak sathi

montha91

But Tian looks handsome doing it so I forgive him. Burgundy looks good on him he needs a black shirt like that so I can stare at him more

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
But Tian looks handsome doing it so I forgive him. Burgundy looks good on him he needs a black shirt like that so I can stare at him more
i realized he has been wearing lots of light colours here or wearing light colour tshirt and paired with darker coloured suit blazers, but yes the burgundy button down is doing wonder to him! i remember how in kluen cheewit dude have like countless supply of navy blue shirts

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
He snaps at her a lot lmao I think it’s rude. I’m not thai so Idk how it is. I see it as he’s snapping at her like she’s his pet or something. Meuan riak sathi
I don't think it's rude, just like "wake up" or get attention from people but it may depend on situation. It's ok with Tian and I think it's his way to treat Moei. She's his "pet" anyway

montha91

i realized he has been wearing lots of light colours here or wearing light colour tshirt and paired with darker coloured suit blazers, but yes the burgundy button down is doing wonder to him! i remember how in kluen cheewit dude have like countless supply of navy blue shirts
What are the odds Tian’s favorite color is navy blue. Lol he looks hot in KC I haven’t seen that drama but I’ve seen clips and I’m like sh*t my heart, but then I see Tian and I’m like ah Tian yes. Lol

montha91

I don't think it's rude, just like "wake up" or get attention from people but it may depend on situation. It's ok with Tian and I think it's his way to treat Moei. She's his "pet" anyway
In Tian’s case I find it rude haha but it’s cute at the same time because I feel like he only does it to her and gives off the vibe like he’s the only who can do that to her stating she’s his...idk this lakorn is giving me all kinds of thoughts haha

montha91

Muey is like Yi Seo in itaewon class but yi seo is more rude but both can do anything for love