❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
In the novel Tian gor kae pen lom because Muey mai yahk thaeng ngan.
Omg why am I typing like that lmao
lmfaooooooooooooooooo
Yep he faints twice I recall lmfaooo Bc she would only insist on a divorce so he couldn’t take it anymore after he’s already too head over heels for her. Lol

he even planned a night with just her alone lmfaoooooo (which i believe are these pics) lol it was included in the MV (I’m feeling weak starring at them) lmfaooooooooooooo :risas3:

B378EF85-BC3C-47B9-A432-0E7B79FEE1C4.jpeg B6B8AC37-663B-4639-9DCF-978FA8F551E3.jpeg 092D6C22-9CBF-4F86-81D0-2E471AEC09C7.jpeg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lmfaooooooooooooooooo
Yep he faints twice I recall lmfaooo Bc she would only insist on a divorce so he couldn’t take it anymore after he’s already too head over heels for her. Lol

he even planned a night with just her alone lmfaoooooo (which i believe are these pics) lol it was included in the MV (I’m feeling weak starring at them) lmfaooooooooooooo :risas3:

View attachment 38113 View attachment 38114 View attachment 38115
Omg speaking of that I rewatched that part to read what he’s saying. I can’t breath just looking at them lmao

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
He even tried killing himself jumping into the ocean but his friends stopped him. Novel Tian is so dramatic I wonder how lakorn Tian will react.
lmfao this fool is dramatic! Omg lol:facepalm::facepalm::risas3:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone realise from the mv that there was a scene that muey was drunk on the bridge with thian chasing after her? I suppose that happened in Dawei but if I’m not mistaken from the novel, muey only got drunk once in Dawei and that too was when Thian forced her to drink to ahem ahem with her right?

montha91

Did anyone realise from the mv that there was a scene that muey was drunk on the bridge with thian chasing after her? I suppose that happened in Dawei but if I’m not mistaken from the novel, muey only got drunk once in Dawei and that too was when Thian forced her to drink to ahem ahem with her right?
I thought that it was her friend running after her

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I thought that it was her friend running after her
The person‘s silhouette was so blur that I assumed it was Thian! Hahaha...
I hope the Dawei track starts next week! Can’t wait!

I’m actually waiting for the scene that Thian finds out that Muey was actually trying to help TPC instead and feel guilty for treating her badly!
I hope he does something sweet to redeem his harsh treatment towards her :angel10::angel10::angel10:

montha91

It's a fin man sai moment :facepalm: lmao but now he no longer cares about "distancing" since he want to watch her every movement

Khun Thienwat ka, please take care of social distancing na ka :risas3:

6ft away na ka Tian 6ft *snaps*

montha91

My innards were screaming when he pushed her desk and pulled her chair closer. He even pulled her hair this guy I can’t stand him sooooo i don’t even have a word for it! Lmao

montha91

They better go to Dawei around episode 10 or 8. 6 or 8 episodes left for cute scenes realizing he loves her isn’t enough for me